Top Shelf Aquatics

aquatraders.com

bigbenji

Just wondering if anyone has ever bought from these people. They sell Jebo stuff on ebay really cheap and they've got a knockoff "pro-pak II" protein skimmer that looks just like the cpr for $50. I've searched all over and all I can find are others saying that the links are dead, but they seem up now. They've also got a 10gallon tank I'm interested in, but without any feedback from anyone, anywhere, I'm not buying.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I talked to them and they seemed realy nice, just nieve lol. You can call there 1800 # it's 1-800-970-2782. They tak calls 24/7, and it's actually REAL people who you talk to.

They are useing Walmart's strategy, selling thier products at nearly whole sale priceing and makeing only a few bucks profit. If they can sell alot like walmart they can realy make a profit.

ok, I can't find them on ebay. Maybe I just saw the odyssea products on ebay from the aquarium store (run by henrymiller33, feedback of 99.8%, almost 5000 transactions). He's not selling that look-alike skimmer though. He's got the real thing at a regular price.

Archived