Pod Your Reef

forrestp38829 has the goods!

Weetabix7

I recently purchased a zoa frag from forrestp38829 and I couldn't be happier with what I got.

I got an incredibly amazing deal from him, cause not only did he charge WAY less than he could have for the unbelievable zoas I got, he also sent twice as many polyps as I paid for!

I bought some of his red and blue zoas, and lemme tell ya folks, these things are unreal!! Totally vivid, deep navy blue centers with gorgeously contrasting rusty red skirts. Very healthy too! I'd post a pic, but my sister has the camera right now.

Not only that, but he went to unbelievable lengths to get me my very own, special frag!

See here for details:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...=123303&hl=

reeferman-chris
I recently purchased a zoa frag from forrestp38829 and I couldn't be happier with what I got.

I got an incredibly amazing deal from him, cause not only did he charge WAY less than he could have for the unbelievable zoas I got, he also sent twice as many polyps as I paid for!

I bought some of his red and blue zoas, and lemme tell ya folks, these things are unreal!! Totally vivid, deep navy blue centers with gorgeously contrasting rusty red skirts. Very healthy too! I'd post a pic, but my sister has the camera right now.

Not only that, but he went to unbelievable lengths to get me my very own, special frag!

See here for details:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...=123303&hl=

+1

I had a great experience with forrestp38829!! Got some awesome zoas from him. I got his zoas with purple mouths and neon green centers w/ a nice darker green skirt! Also some bright orange monti! I got more than double what I paid for too. All in all I will be buying ore from him as soon as I can!!

forrestp38829

:blush:

Thanks guys, great customers make a world of difference too.

Look forward to dealing with yous again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Agreed. I picked up a small colony of the red and blue zoas and some neon green GSP. He's a great guy to deal with. I'm looking forward to dealing with him again in the future.

I WISH I COULD ORDER FROM YOU

I'm in Canada and just cant justify trying to get stuff shipped her cuz customs has the right to hold it and if they do I loose everytihng...

hopefuly soon my sis will have her place in Boston and when I go for a visit ill probably spend about $500 on random stuff from all these awesome ppl on here

forrestp38829
I WISH I COULD ORDER FROM YOU

I'm in Canada and just cant justify trying to get stuff shipped her cuz customs has the right to hold it and if they do I loose everytihng...

hopefuly soon my sis will have her place in Boston and when I go for a visit ill probably spend about $500 on random stuff from all these awesome ppl on here

sOUNDS LIKE A PLAN :ninja:

reeferman-chris

Yeah... sorry about takin forever to post another feedabck for ya! Picked up a camera from forrestp and I have to say that this has been another great experience! Shipped fast and great communication with me throughout the process! My wife is in love with the camare too so THANK YOU!!!!

Chris

forrestp38829
Yeah... sorry about takin forever to post another feedabck for ya! Picked up a camera from forrestp and I have to say that this has been another great experience! Shipped fast and great communication with me throughout the process! My wife is in love with the camare too so THANK YOU!!!!

Chris

Great to hear that. I am glad she likes the Cam.

Look forward to future transactions.

Forrest

• 5 weeks later...

I bought a CSS65 from forrest, and the box was packed like fort knox. At first I thought all I got was packing materials!!! Shipped fast and easy to deal with. Actually he gave me a d*mn good deal on the skimmer too. -Glenn

I got a 20'' light and it was packaged very well...awesome communication...very good value. Very happy with the transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to trade with!

• 1 month later...

I got a great deal on an electronic ballast from forrest. The ballast arrived quickly and well packaged. I will have to keep a lookout on your zoo's that people keep mentioning. Look forward to doing business with you again.

• 3 years later...

Bought a mighty mite off of Forest. Test showed high TDS readings, mentioned it to Forest and he refunded part of my money to buy new filters! Also gave me a hell of a deal on an ATO and even through in some iodine he had lying around! Shipping was quick, communication was great! Buy stuff from this guy and you won't regret it! I sure don't! Thanks again Forest!

forrestp38829
Bought a mighty mite off of Forest. Test showed high TDS readings, mentioned it to Forest and he refunded part of my money to buy new filters! Also gave me a hell of a deal on an ATO and even through in some iodine he had lying around! Shipping was quick, communication was great! Buy stuff from this guy and you won't regret it! I sure don't! Thanks again Forest!

Thanks man. It seems this is not my Month for sales. USPS also lost another product I mailed. I issued another (full)refund. :\ <_<

But is is always a pleasure doing business here on Nano-Reef.com.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thought I'd post about this guy. He's crazy.. sold me a solano skimmer with free heater. He didn't send out the package on time due to a personal issue, but he basically refunded me and still sent me the skimmer and heater. What a nice guy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
forrestp38829
fast shipping, item as he describe it. you can ask for picture, but i will take his words for it next time i buy from him. awesome seller.

Thanks man. Glad you are satisfied. I just found out that ups broke the f$&@ing tank I just sold. I don't know why I ever even trusted them. The recipient said they pretty much threw it Down in front of them. Despite it being marked all over "fragile" and do not stack. I will be issuing a full refund to the buyer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived