Coral Vue Hydros

Corals and zoos for sale

outlao

Got some stuff to sell. Shipping prices not included. PM me or email outlao@hotmail.com if interested

Frogspawn - $20 - pending

2 head Torch - $20 - pending

Red Zoos - $15 (no picture)

1 orange and 1 neon green ric (both on same rock and med sized)- $35 (no picture)

Small Superman yuma - $60 (yuma isn't the one in the pic)

15273pink_yuma.jpg

Zombie Eye Zoos - $30

15273pink_zoos.jpg

Fire and Ice - $35 (about 20 polyps)

15273fire.jpg

Green eye clove polyps - $15

15273cloves.jpg

blue zoos - $5 per polyp (Can only do 10 more polyps)

15273blues.jpg

They're un-id'd cloves...Genus can't be verified, last I read. Adorable, though. I like those blue zoas.

flsandwoman

I ordered some zoas that were supposed to be delivered priority today, but never arrived. Have not heard back from Seller/Outlao. Did anyone else order from Jon?

I ordered some zoas that were supposed to be delivered priority today, but never arrived. Have not heard back from Seller/Outlao. Did anyone else order from Jon?

:unsure: oh oh.

Be careful...first post.

man..... this is almost becomming a daily pattern. All these people comming here and then sign up just so they can sell stuff.

I am not saying anything about this seller, cause i don't know any details but, I think something must be done.

And I appologize in advance if i am wrong but this guy look like he is in the biz not just a hobbiest. Who keeps their zoos on the egg crates? I guess some might but.... Unless its not the actual pic of colony he has.

man..... this is almost becomming a daily pattern. All these people comming here and then sign up just so they can sell stuff.

I am not saying anything about this seller, cause i don't know any details but, I think something must be done.

i concur-- maybe we should talk to the mods about having a 100 post minimum before you can sell stuff here.

the way i always do things (with people who don't have many posts or who whatever) is to have them send me the product first-- when i traded some corals for computer speakers, a PSP, etc., i've always asked the other person to send me the item first that way i can make sure i'm not getting ripped off (plus, i provide personal information, places where people know me and can vouch for me, etc. so they know that they're not being ripped off.).

UM, UNLESS ITS A TRADE, I WOULD NEVER SEND SOMEONE SOMETHING THAT I WAS SELLING WITHOUT CASH. whoops,sorry about the caps lock! i am new here to these forums, but have people that will vouch for me. thats just my two cents! also, people could pay with paypal for less of a risk...

FYI a quick and easy way to know this dude was a fake, check out his pictures....Number one thing you should look for are actual pictures not ones from other websites, just right click on the pictures and see where the URL links to. 1st line of deffense

Again, just a speculation, and i am sorry if i am wrong, but that pic of blue zoo (last one) looks awfully familiar. (Logical Reef. Was on sale on ebay while back ago)

How did you pay for your order ? Did you use paypal ? And yes aziomek is correct first clue is those are not his pictures . Second legit sellers will have some kind of feed back ( good or bad ) or other people on these boards that will be happy to recomend them as a seller . Sorry you got ripped off :angry: PM me and if I have what you wanted I'll try and soften the blow . John B)

I agree, the minimum 100 post rule sounds good. But that also means more moderation for the admins =(

i don't think it would be more work...i think that if members would just use the 'report post to moderator' button, it'd work fine. :) i mean, that's what it is there for, right?

flsandwoman

I paid via PayPal on Friday. He was supposed to send Monday to arrive today/Tuesday. He has not responded to my last 3 e-mails. I'd like to hope he is honest and just hasn't gotten around to it, but I'm getting worried. Guess I'll try a dispute via PayPal.

Sandi

Was he definately overnighting them? I had some ordered form other members recently, and they all (4) used USPS Priority. The shipping times varied from 2 days to 5 days (it is supposed to be 2-3 days). However the lack of response would worry me too. GL

I paid via PayPal on Friday. He was supposed to send Monday to arrive today/Tuesday. He has not responded to my last 3 e-mails. I'd like to hope he is honest and just hasn't gotten around to it, but I'm getting worried. Guess I'll try a dispute via PayPal.

Sandi

While it's not a nice thing to have happen...one day is not all that bad. I don't know that I would freak out yet... but it sure is not a good sign is it?

Having said that, this thread does contain the sellers only two posts...sorry, but that's a great big red flag right there don't ya think?

...maybe there should be a 100 minimum post count to buy as well?

Archived