SaltCritters.com

blue zoos with green skirts

zoos

I will be fragging my colony, looking for $10 a polyp. Price is negotiable depending on how many polyps you get.

BTW pics are taken under 250w DE xm 20k bulbs and are not altered at all, they are really that bright, and I will ship usps for $10.

post-15098-1147557701_thumb.jpg

post-15098-1147557717_thumb.jpg

I will be fragging my colony, looking for $10 a polyp. Price is negotiable depending on how many polyps you get.

BTW pics are taken under 250w DE xm 20k bulbs and are not altered at all, they are really that bright, and I will ship usps for $10.

I've seen these before - very nice and bright blue colors. Almost glowing under a 150W DE 20k bulb. Very cool.

Alas, $10 per polyp is too much for my pocketbook. I'll have to keep checking the LFS for a deal on a colony or frag.

Stan

Angelman23

Would you be intereste din trading? I have a lot of zoo threads up right now. Check them out and let me know if you want to trade for anything. I can make large frags or colonies also.

I will Pm you also

Are those really that blue in person?

Yeah, they really are. I saw a colony of these at a LFS last week for $100. I was amazed at how they glowed under the 150W Metal Halide bulb. You know how sometimes zoas are marked blue and you have to squint your eyes and tilt your head to the right to see the BLUE? There's no doubt about these - they are BLUE. No squinting or tilting required.

Stan

Good luck! They are not easy to come by!

Look at my zoa thread if you're interested in trading for my purple palys with orange skirts. I just got them listed on www.zoaid.com as a new palythoa. They used my pictures and the name 'Lunar Eclipse' from Atlantis Aquariums. Here's the link to my classifieds post...

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=86113

1 for 1 ratio on polyps? I'd be interested in 10-20 polyps.

Stan

Look at my zoa thread if you're interested in trading for my purple palys with orange skirts. I just got them listed on www.zoaid.com as a new palythoa. They used my pictures and the name 'Lunar Eclipse' from Atlantis Aquariums. Stan

I got some of these from stan. They are very nice and look great in my 5.5 AGA. Also cool to know the name, now I can tell people a name instead of just a discription.

ReefApprentice

10 bucks a polyp? I don't care how nice they are, not worth it. Good luck.

Thanks for all the interest guys.

Stan, i already have those, sorry.

For those who think $10 is too much, you really have to see how bright they are, without a doubt the brightest blues you have ever seen, they really glow.

I am up for trades, if you have something really nice. I need some PPE....

I actually think $10 is pretty good for such a nice zoo. But just a bit too rich for my blood at the moment. I wish you would have posted these a couple of weeks ago.

Cesar, im up for a trade for blastos or stuff....

Reefman, im located just outside San Antonio Tx.

sorry, its clear now. I'm not familiar with tub blues. I havent really named these guys yet, looks speak for themselves. =) lol There much brighter than any other blue i have seen though.

Cesar, im up for a trade for blastos or stuff....

Reefman, im located just outside San Antonio Tx.

Blastos? Blastos?

YGPM.

Stan :)

Hey no fair Stan, you wouldn't sell me any blastos!! :) j/k...I thought I didn't want any more zoas now...but I couldn't resist and I got some of these..zoos was very cool to deal with! :)

I still have some more left.

New prices...

4 polyps shipped for $45

10 polyps shipped for $80.

just shoot me a pm if interested!

Where outside of SA are you at? I'm from SA and interested in a couple of them. I can drive out to pick up if possible.

Thanks,

George

Archived