ReefCleaners.org

PICO CONTEST DROPOUTS!

Gilman

If you are dropping out of the Pico Contest, please post in this thread, and I will get your thread moved for you.

If you don't wish to drop out of the contest, you will need to complete the latest photo task by Saturday (Jan 21) evening or it will be assumed you have dropped and your thread will be moved.

Brian da lion

Me too guys.... I went on a religious retreat over the weekend, and you can guess the rest. Heres a hint... there was no topping off going on over the 4 day weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

After my crash, I must drop out... I will restock at some point, but I am still grieving/confused/upset/indignant.

"I couda been a contenda"

• 1 month later...
I'm out. Putting everything in my new tank at home.
gah! how about some last minute pics to just use as your entry? i mean technically the contest is over now so i wouldn't count you out if you tore it down now. just use the last set of pics imo.

it can be argued that the original deadline was back in 3/15.

Is there anyone left?

I'm still in! :ninja:

I'm going to have to start taking things out of my tank, but only because everything is growing so well. :ninja::ninja:

I think the contest should go on for another 6 months! Then I'll be the only one left!!! (Insert sinister laugh here.) :ninja::ninja::ninja:

The thing is that I'm not going to win any contest so I'm not sure if it matters whether I submit another photo or not. we'll see. Things havent looked as good since I moved so may frags out of the tank, however my mini carpet anemone split over the weekend which is kind of cool

Archived