Coral Vue Hydros

[CUSTOM] Xytrix01

Xytrix01

Me of course! :haha:

Anyhow, here's my fotograf!

Picoentry001.jpg

You may all surrender now!

BTW, the DVD just happened to be the one I have on loan from netflix at the moment. LOL Coincidence? I think not!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all, Can't wait for my lights to get here. I'm probably going to start work on my canopy and base this week. This is going to be good!

The lights still aren't here!! Yarg! stupid slow postal service...

I spent a few hours in my "workshop" yesterday and produced a hood for this bad boy. When the lights get here I can wire up the sockets, install the reflector, and stain the whole thing... I'll try to post pics soon.

Still no lights! I HATE FED_EX! They had the delevery date at the 26. I checked on the 26th, and they moved it to the 27th. Now that the 27th is gone, the delivery date still says the 27th despite the fact that the package hasn't been scanned out of the wherehouse in benicia, CA!

YArg!!!!!!!!!! Anyhow, drilling the tank and installing the overflow probably tomorow. The hood will just have to wait...

EDIT: ARGHHHH now they have taken the delivery date off of their site entierly, and the package still hasn't left benicia!

Yeah, I'm on the wrong computer for that :( and photobucket is sporadic about what they auto-resize. The snail pics were taken at the same settings as the tank pix, but they were the only ones that got re-sized. *shrug*

There we go! I found a setting in photobucket that lets me resize the pics online! YAY!!! It's not as nice as photoshop, but it works... :happy:

If you find a place with small nice frags in the south bay let me know would ya. And I let you know if I find somehting your looking for. I live in San Jose.

Ya, where do you guys go for frags? My personnal favorite place is Dolphin Pet Village - its a nice large store with great customer service. Price is a little high, but I feel good about supporting them.

I just love Dolphin pet village because of there customer service. Whats your favorite store? Lets not hijack Xytrix01 thread, but feel free to post in my thread or via pm's

Yeah, I like Dolphin, but their prices are a bit steep. I also go to a place called sun aquarium. They don't have much, but sometimes there are small frags, and the guy will sell them to ya for cheap. There's a nice store up in hayward too, but that's a heck of a drive.

I'm liking Atlantis Aquarium these days for frags, and Alameda Aquatics is good too but far and hell away. I've been to Sun Aquarium and your right he has almost nothing but sometimes gets some cool frags and he is super cheep.

where is atlantis aquariums? Not farmiliar with that one....

Fremont.

Yoshiod9 took me there last time I made a trip up to the bay. Great stuff. Pick up that 15" mantis for me if u drop by.

Archived