inTank Media Baskets

nUgZ's 10g

nUgZ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Time for an update. I realized I never posted any specs in the original post. There will be more pics to come.

10g AGA

40w 50/50 Pcs

AC500 modded into a fuge

AGA heater

2 maxi-jet 400's on a wavemaker

Frogspawn

IMG_17381.jpg

FTS

IMG_1284.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Figured it was time for some new pics.

Here is my Orange Crush Acan.

IMG_17371.jpg

An actinic shot.

IMG_17311.jpg

Some Zoos I rescued from the grasp of a frogspawn.

IMG_17421.jpg

Finally, this is my only SPS and one of my Sexy Shrimp.

IMG_1734.jpg

DUDE!!!!

Sweet tank NugZ!!!!!! love the scape, and nice pics!

What actinic supp. are you using? Is that just the blue of the 50/50?

D

Thanks for all the great feedback guys. Floorlord- That pic was under the actinic bulb only on my Current Orbit 2x40w. It has independent controls for all three sets of lights. Ill post some updated specs and a new FTS later.

I've never modified the pictures of my tank/corals before, mainly because I'm lazy. Unfortunately the colors don't ever come out the way they are in real life. They always seem washed out or something. From now on I'll do my best to capture the true colors of the tank. Enjoy.

P.S. I'll also fix the previous pictures.

Specs:

10g AGA

AC200 modded into fuge...soon to be AC300

Current Orbit 20" 2x40w PC w/moonlights

2 heaters...open top + winter = MORE HEAT NEEDED

3 Maxi-jet 400's on wavemaker

lol where do you live? i wish it snowed over here... Northern Japan got 14 FEET of snow last week!!!!!

in ohio, if you get 14 CM's of snow then your lucky =P

Well the goby I've been wanting came in at the LFS yesterday. He didn't look like he was doing well, so I went ahead and took him home to see if I could save him. He made it until this evening. Such a great looking fish...I'm gonna get another. Here are a few pics of my Trimma goby. He was tiny. Smaller than my Sexy shrimp.

IMG_1851.jpg

Here he is with my Readhead goby.

IMG_1842.jpg

RIP.

• 2 weeks later...
firefishbrain

sweet frogspawn and well... everything else AMAZING!!!!!!! (I know I'm going to sound like a complete noob, but what's an AC 100...?)

Thanks for the kind words firefish. I didn't see anything about an AC 100, but I do use the AC 200 right now and will be putting an AC 300 on soon. They are different models of the AquaClear hang on power filter. The higher the number, the more water it pushes. Most people on here will modify the filter into a refugium. Below is a link to the filters.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod...10&N=2004+22769

Archived