Innovative Marine Aquariums

Daniel's Eco Picos

lawnmowerblenny

lawnmowerblenny

8/1/2012Eco Pico Birth Day

Intresting story about this tank, I won this from a popular TV show (Fish Tank Kings) they had a trivia on one of the shows and I was stoked to win the little eco pico, I had been looking at these for some time and really wanted a small rimless so this was perfect.

Anyway Francis from Living Color was in contact with me shortly after I was selected to win the tank and that was a real honor, he is my favorite cast member on the show.

The eco pico arrived about a week later and the glass top was destroyed and there were a few minor scratches and issues with the silicone I'm guessing that was from the broken top, I ended up having ecoxotic send me another tank and top, they have great customer service just snapped a few photos and they shipped it out within a week.

After a few minor issues I decided to keep both tanks since both held water just fine.

And on The 1st of August I got them both up and running at my desk at work, The right eco pico is a salt water reef tank for a sexy shrimp and a few other small inverts and corals. On the other end of the desk is a fresh water planted tank with red cherry shrimp and a few fancy guppies I've had for a long time.

I'll catch you up best I can so we can get this thing up to date.

Photos coming real soon!

Archived