Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

July 2012 Featured Reef - MedRed

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Congratulations to MedRed for being selected for our July Reef Profile. We're breaking out of the box this month and featuring an aquarium sized beyond a traditional nano reef, a 60 gallon cube!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find MedRed's tank journal in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for MedRed, and he'll try his best to answer them.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Bout dang time!! Congrats Med.

This tank is full of beautiful fish and not to mention some very nice equipment to keep it lookin' good!

Congrats! And just a note to mods, on the home page the picture of Med's tank links to the June reef profile for nor_cal_nano... Unless that's just me somehow?

Awesome job Med! Well deserved!

Schwasome, the nano-barrier has been broken!

I hope notI

There's that "other" web-site that has basically noth no nano reef tanks as their TOTM! ;)

I just want to say thanks to everyone for your kind words over the years and all of the nomination support. I really, really enjoy this hobby and I know a lot of you have friends, family, and acquaintances that just don't get it. It's amazing to interact with people in this hobby who are just as passionate as you are.

Schwasome, the nano-barrier has been broken!

I hope notI

There's that "other" web-site that has basically noth no nano reef tanks as their TOTM! ;)

I get where both of you are coming from. I understand what "nano" means on this site, so I never anticipated earning a tank of the month here. I started with my 34 gallon and my 5.5 gallon tanks and this is where I received the most support and feedback. I wasn't going to leave this community just because my tank was too big. The sad thing is that I knew I wouldn't get TOTM here and the "other" site HEAVILY favors tanks much larger than 60 gallons so I figured my tank would be caught in limbo land even if I could get it to TOTM potential.

Holy crap, that tank is awesome. Very much deserved totm,

That basslet is very pretty and the scape and coral placement are perfect.

wtg

Archived