SaltCritters.com

Dual 7.5 mr aqua How does the scape look

asus

I received my tanks in the mail Friday. I plan on using 1 for display and the other as a display refugium. I am still trying to figure out exactly how I want to do this. Lighting for the main tank will be AI nao and for the refugium I am going to use a coralife 12 inch light.

Untitled-3.jpg

If anyone has any input on how I can go about plumbing these together, it would be appreciated as I only have experience with hang on back equipment.

you could plumb them to the same sump.

I thought about doing that and having the tanks side by side, I also thought about having a 3 tier stand with the sump hidden on the bottom level. I am still really in the planning process right now. I might end up with one cube with hob equip again, depending on how well I can drill glass :lol:

devilsadvocate
I thought about doing that and having the tanks side by side, I also thought about having a 3 tier stand with the sump hidden on the bottom level. I am still really in the planning process right now. I might end up with one cube with hob equip again, depending on how well I can drill glass :lol:

drilling glass is super duper easy.

• 2 weeks later...

I have done a bit of work on the scape, I am not sure if I am gonna add more rock or not. I also picked up a mazarra s series and a acrylic sump. I still need to do quite a bit of work on the stand. I plan to tile the top of it , I might strip it and stain it or maybe leave it black.

DSCF1906.jpg

DSCF1908.jpg

DSCF1913.jpg

looks like it needs something but sick none the less.

My wife said she thinks the top rock needs to extend out more, but I am not sure it is already kinda top heavy.

Archived