SaltCritters.com

Lous 12x12

Linilou

Well, I might as well start a tread to get this thing organized.

Had to break down and sell all my equipment at the end of last year so now I'm starting from scratch and trying to get everything up and running again.

The plan

• 1 Frogfish
    or
    1 Goby
    1 Pistol Shrimp

Elegance Coral
    Hammer Coral
    Frogspawn
    Striped mushroom
    Orange Rics

Equipment

• Ledtric Full spectrum Bulb
    12x12x12 Mystery tank (probably a Mr.aqua)
    Canister Filter
    Lilly pipes (to be bought)

FTS:

9/16/12

Fx8kr.jpg

8/22/2012

A1Cui.jpg

• 2 months later...

Allright, the lights came in the mail today and what can I say I'm impressed. I absolutely love the color on them.

Its pretty impossible to get a nice picture of the color since I'm holding my phone with one hand and the light with the other since the lamp I thought I was going to use is to small, but heres some shots any way.

T1GLJ.jpg

y01Oh.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well I got my corals picked up from my sitters house and everything about settled in. Sadly my acans, GSP duncans and zoas were nowhere to be found.

Fx8kr.jpg

qGJjg.jpg

TuYub.jpg

5o6uH.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well sadly the tank hasn't been doing that great. Turns out that my LEDs are so much stronger than my old lights that they've been bleaching my zoas and killed my hammer. Sad thing because I had raised it from one head. :(

I have a shade over the tank now and hopefully the zoas will color up and the frogspawn will rebound. It looks like its doing better but it still worries me.

Archived