SaltCritters.com

Esqueleto's 20L AIO Reef

Esqueleto

Welcome to my 20L AIO Reef Tank Build!!!!!

B)

I would like to give a special Thank You to YANKEEPETE whom is the creator of the AIO kit I used to put this together. His EXCELLENT customer service, OUTSTANDING CRAFTSMANSHIP and QUALITY of materials; gives a lot to be desired in the best way possible. I recommend any of all his creations, and I strongly recommend to give him a try, I promise he will surprise you with his excellence.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TIM, WITH ALL MY HONESTY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

The Beginning

The silicone

post-68216-1337719095_thumb.jpg

The AIO KIT from Yankeepete

post-68216-1337719100_thumb.jpg

Silicone cure time :( .........booooorrrriiiiiiiing.......

post-68216-1337719132_thumb.jpg

Front View

post-68216-1337719285_thumb.jpg

................................................................................

FTS 5/22/12

post-68216-1337719117_thumb.jpgpost-68216-1337719121_thumb.jpg

FTS 05/30/12

DSC_3515.jpg

FTS 06/16/12

DSC_3595.jpg

Equipment

TOP FIN 20 Gallon Long

Yankeepete AIO Kit (link to get yours:Tim's AIO Parts)

Maxi-Jet PRO 900 Return Pump with Hydor Flo

Eheim 75w Heater

Small Magfloat glass cleaner

FishNeedIt 150w MH pendant

DIY ATO with Aqualifter

LiveStock (Still deciding)

1 Yellow Watchman Goby

1 True Black Clown

1 Skunk Shrimp

1 Turbo Snail

Corals

Filtration

BRS ROX Carbon

Chemipure Elite

Filter Floss

Chaeto

Fiji Live Rock

Special Grade Reef Sand

id be interested in some racks too. those are awesome

Thanks :) they look very nice and well built. The magnets are very sexy too :)

gorgeous design

Thanks :) the AIO Kit was made by Yankeepete Im getting more products from him soon, will post pictures later.

Still trying to figure out what to use to hold the floatswitches in the 3rd chamber without taking too much space. I wish I could afford a laser router :(

Cant wait to see the progress

Hey man, Im still waiting for the Jager heater to show up and some chemipure elite, this companies with their free shipping offers sux @ss lol Im currently using a marineland stealth pro which could explode and burn my house down in no time lol

did you get the media basket from Tim?

Any updates about your office tank?

No I havent gotten it yet, I dont know if there ready to order yet. Ill have to ask him again.

My tanks just hanging out. I have a bunch of frags in another tank waiting. I still have to buy an AI SOL. No fish yet either...

No I havent gotten it yet, I dont know if there ready to order yet. Ill have to ask him again.

My tanks just hanging out. I have a bunch of frags in another tank waiting. I still have to buy an AI SOL. No fish yet either...

Cool, i was tempted to get two ledtric par38 this weekend but it was to much for a non-dimm. led bulb and way to many colors to choose from. They look very nice though.

i might have him redo mine.

7167950187_59d5d49728_z.jpg

i do have removable levels though

that looks very very nice. I would change the egg-crate for acrylic though.

That media basket is pretty slick. I'm planning on making something ghetto fabulous out of egg crate :P

lol ghetto is the way to go sometimes. Im so ashamed of my media basket I couldnt even upload a pic over here lol thank God Tim sent me this media basket.

He needs to make his own tanks. He has some serious talent

it might take a lot of time to build and not sure about the profit of it but he's very talented, I love his products.

Archived