Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

May 2012 Reef Profile - Gena

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For May we're featuring Gena and her 12 gallon nano reef!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out her reef profile! You can find Gena's tank journal in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for Gena, and she'll try her best to answer them.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on TOTM!

Really enjoyed reading about your Dad. Although my father didn't inspire me in the hobby, he did enjoy looking at the tank I set up when I lived at home.

Now, I'm a grandpa and I hope someday my grandson will have a tank of his own. I started him out early, here is a pic of him at just a few months old. He liked looking at the fishies!

hpim0064rx1.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks you guys :happy:

Basser...love the picture of you and your grandson....I hope he catches the bug!!!!!!

I love that Chris put my dad's picture on the front page too!!!!!! It makes it even more special :)

Congrats gena! You and your tank definitely deserve it. Awesome tank!

Thanks, jg :happy:

I still can't believe it :lol:

rum_pride

Congratulations.

The tank looks amazing, I'm definetly glad I decided to go with the Ecoexotic Lights after seeing your tank. I can't wait to get some pictures of me and my daughters like that.

Thank you so much, everyone :happy: I can't stop smiling :lol:

Congratulations.

The tank looks amazing, I'm definetly glad I decided to go with the Ecoexotic Lights after seeing your tank. I can't wait to get some pictures of me and my daughters like that.

You will be very happy with the LEDs! Everything especially popped for me once I added the blue/magenta pro.

Archived