Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SoFit FeedBack..

SoFit

tattooeryan

i have personally met with sofit. he is a stand up guy and a pleasure to do business with. very polite and friendly!

Super guy to deal with. Bought a Tunze Osmolator ATO off of him and this thing was immaculate, like new in the box and shipped very well packed. Shipping time and response was beyond expectation and I order a lot online. Thanks again!

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Met locally. Great guy to deal, hella nice and a very trustworthy seller. Thanks for the AI SOL Blue hook up!

• 2 weeks later...
I can vouch for SoFit!! Just picked up the ADA 60-f from him. It's in excellent brand new condition. Very good to deal with. Somebody buy this!!
VaporCountry

Great seller! Ships quick and responds quick to PMs. Thanks again for the hard to find skimmer I am very happy with it.

VaporCountry

Just got the mame overflow. Everything arrived intact. Thanks again for the hard to find items and fast shipping

Deleted User 4

Great Seller. Bought 2 orange/blue yumas, 1 yellow clown goby and 3 sexy shrimps for total $55 which includes his delivery from his city torrence to my city hacienda.

Thanks again, really love the yumas and the shrimps. The clown goby is a bit pale and skinny though..hopefully it gets fat soon in my tank.

Archived