1 purple/green maxi mini

2 Feather Dusters

June FTS:

EndofJuneFTS.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moved Post 1 to here:

My JBJ 3G arrived today much to my husband's dismay. :P Leak tested and repacked it. Now I just wait for Monday to take it to work! I'll be shopping for sand and LR during my lunch break. :lol:

pico.jpg

For now. I'm still figuring out what I want to do vs. what I can actually do since this will be on my desk at work.

So lucky! I want a reef tank at the office! But they want a chinchilla after the freshwater fish die..... all they do is feed, no WC no top off its sad really.....

I am going to have to put some water in there tomorrow. :happy:

So lucky! I want a reef tank at the office! But they want a chinchilla after the freshwater fish die..... all they do is feed, no WC no top off its sad really.....

I am going to have to put some water in there tomorrow. :happy:

My office is so boring! I had to be the trendsetter. When I started I got a betta for my desk. Now 3 other people have bettas so I have to do something different! :lol: I help take care of all the bettas because they let them get all funky. I change my betta water every week and refuse to let him get dirty. :D

Such a good fishie momma! ;)

Just OCD! I make my kids 'play' in the tub every night so that I don't have sticky little fingers all over me during story time! :lol: My poor dog gets a lot of baths too! Now if only I could get my hubby to bathe his stinky mutt!

See? She says, "Please mom, not again!"

fsot056.jpg

:P

I tried to get authorization to have an aquarium at work... apparently its not 'appropriate' to have an aquarium in a prison. :/

I tried to get authorization to have an aquarium at work... apparently its not 'appropriate' to have an aquarium in a prison. :/

Ah. Stamping license plates?

I thought pets were supposed to be soothing to the prisoners or something like that. ;)

I don't know how therapeutic fish would be but it's more the case that once you let one person have something then what's stopping others now that there is a precedent. It's not a security issue since my office has no inmate contact and it's probably one of the most secure offices in the place.

I wish I had no inmate contact! I feel like I work in the asylum most days! My tank is there to soothe me so I don't lose it on one of the morons I work with!

Here she is! not sure if I'm keeping the rock, rearranging, or starting over but at least there's something to stare at while I think about it! :D

photo.jpg

Yay :happydance:

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this :)

Aren't the picotopes awesome? The quality is fantastic. It's a great little tank, for sure!!!!!

Oh...your dog is adorable!!!!! Love those eyes!!!! Is she a puppy or full-grown?

Yay :happydance:

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this :)

Aren't the picotopes awesome? The quality is fantastic. It's a great little tank, for sure!!!!!

Oh...your dog is adorable!!!!! Love those eyes!!!! Is she a puppy or full-grown?

Thanks! I do like the tank. The silicone seal isn't perfect but it will be mostly hidden anyway so I don't care.

My dog is full grown now. She was about half grown in the picture. She's a mini doxie so she's only about 6-7 pounds. :D

Decided to change up my plans. I ordered some different live rock and it should be here today. I emptied the tank, put in my sand and then refilled with fresh SW. Now I just wait for it to clear and my rock to arrive!

What powerhead is that? Looks significantly smaller than a Hydor240 and I like the directional output...looks perfect for flow in these smaller tanks. Mind telling me what it is?

My tank is there to distract me so I don't get any work done or hear the words coming out of some of the morons I work with!

Ftfy

I wish I could have a Pico at work, the people there don't want fish so they are letting the ones we have suffer. I gave them extra water last week as I couldn't look at it any more. Poor fishes.

Archived