SaltCritters.com

WrongGenotype Feedback

DansTundra

• 2 months later...

Picked up a Korilia Nano from him today and it was in GREAT condition, used but he gave it a vinegar bath and it looks and works like need. Very easy transaction, will for sure deal with him again.

• 4 weeks later...
buddythelion

I've done a few trades with WrongGenotype.

Great and friendly guy, always willing to help. His zoas are top notch and won't give them up until he knows they're perfectly healthy and ready to go to their new home.

• 3 weeks later...
WrongGenotype
Picked up a Korilia Nano from him today and it was in GREAT condition, used but he gave it a vinegar bath and it looks and works like need. Very easy transaction, will for sure deal with him again.

I've done a few trades with WrongGenotype.

Great and friendly guy, always willing to help. His zoas are top notch and won't give them up until he knows they're perfectly healthy and ready to go to their new home.

Thanks guys. I didn't even know these were up here.

• 4 weeks later...

Recieved my bc29 LED kit from him yesterday.

Took less then 48 hours from west coast to east coast.

He also tossed in a few freebies.

Great seller, I would buy from him again no questions asked.

Thanks again.

• 11 months later...

I purchased some Z's and P's from WrongGenoype and they arrived today in perfect shape, in fact they are already opening up in acclimation. They are very generous and healthy frags, and he sent two extras to make up for shipping costs. Overall a great experience, I would definitely buy from WrongGenotype again.

• 2 weeks later...

Received some Z&Ps from Gene today and couldn't be happier. We couldn't meet up so USPS priority was used. No heat or cold pack required due to the great weather.

Great communication throughout the entire deal with tracking information and he even went through the trouble of PM'ing me once the package arrived (literally as the receptionist was handing me the box).

Took some pics as usual. :)

Each z&p individually packed. Tripled bagged with a deli cup for each frag.

gene_friend_frags00_071113.jpg

Here you can see some of the z&ps were still open in their bags

gene_friend_frags01_071113.jpg

gene_friend_frags02_071113.jpg

gene_friend_frags03_071113.jpg

gene_friend_frags04_071113.jpg

gene_friend_frags05_071113.jpg

gene_friend_frags06_071113.jpg

Last pic showing them in the container. You can see one of the deli cups that each frag came in. A hole was punched on the bottom of each deli cup which ensured that the frag doesn't get toss around. Very clean and effective way to ship frags.

gene_friend_frags07_071113.jpg

Would definitely buy from again.

Reef Goddess

Really great seller, I bought some sunny d frags from him and he gave me two big and nice free zoa frags. :naughtydance:

Archived