Coral Vue Hydros

FS: par38 OCreef 24w

edwing206

I am selling four Par38s made by ocreef.com. They are new and were only taken out of the box to test that they were operational. One of the lights has four slightly bent fins, it came this way when I received them, does not affect the operation at all. These have 5 royal blue leds, 5 white leds and 2 UV leds, they are all cree leds as well. Marine-engineers did a review on them, so look that up if you want an unbiased opinion on these lights. The reason im selling is because I decided to go the DIY led route.

I'm asking for $75 each plus shipping. Price is firm as these are essentially brand new and I'm selling them for a good amount less than retail.

Feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!

PS. I am willing to trade all four for a used MP40 or a tunze turbelle of similar gph.

2 are pending as of now.

I had a custom color ordered because I like my tank to have a less purple look and a more blue look. I would say that the color output is at around 16k. I should have mentioned that in the beginning, my apologies.

Here are some pics of one of the light over my larger tank. Included are a few pics of the light with slightly bent fins. These have been taken with my crappy cellphone so the colors are all weird but thats the best thing I have right now.

WP_000087.jpg

WP_000082.jpg

WP_000077.jpg

WP_000070.jpg

WP_000069.jpg

WP_000063.jpg

WP_000062.jpg

PM sent to Franklypre.

As of now I have one non-bent light pending, two non-bent available and one bent light available.

Yes, the website I bought them from said : "Dimmable from regular household dimmer switch." I never tried it myself though. I have one left for sale.

Great lights, both fired right up. They got here quickly as well. I really like the 5b 5w 2UV, it is more blue and less purple. Thank you very much for a smooth transaction and some great lights. I believe he has 1 more available, might try PMing him on RC same username.

Archived