ReefCleaners.org

BLACK and BLUE AI SOL build

ermartin

FTS 2-19-2012

IMG_3502.jpg

This is where it all starts The 2 of the Black version of the AI SOL Blue. Now I just need to figure out what tank im going to use.

3b9a91c3.jpg

IMG_3328.jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

This is where it all starts The 2 of the Black version of the AI SOL Blue. Now I just need to figure out what tank im going to use.

3b9a91c3.jpg

awesome man, your gonna love'em! I just wish they had the black models when i purchased mine!

saltwatercoral

I whent ahead and added you to the Aqua Illuminations Club! Cant wait to actualy see these Black SOL's! Welcome to the the club ermartin!

With 2 SOL's you have very good coverage for a larger size tank! Do you have a size (gallons or dimensions) in mind for the tank maybe?

Edit: Did you get the controller as well?

I whent ahead and added you to the Aqua Illuminations Club! Cant wait to actualy see these Black SOL's! Welcome to the the club ermartin!

With 2 SOL's you have very good coverage for a larger size tank! Do you have a size (gallons or dimensions) in mind for the tank maybe?

Edit: Did you get the controller as well?

I did get the controller. I'm on the fence as i need to migrate my 24g SPS tank I will either get a 57g rimless or a 90g

Pictures added to the 1st post

here is the tank I just finished recently for my LPS with these SOL lights im betting the SPS version comes out just as nice.... but still need to pick out a tank

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ok here is an update hope to be done with the stand by sunday but im on the fence on how I want to skin it so hope it comes to me in a dream tonight ..... oh and I picked the tank up as well and my sump has arrived

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived