Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ADA 45-f

Mr.zissou

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how about taking a look at HD's overflow on his ADA. then just run a sump to hide all the equipment. and an Ada Lily pipe for the return.

i might just do that i have a small tank for a sump but then id feel oblagated to get a protein skimmer and trick it out and i dont want to spend anymore money on equipment I WANT CORALS ALREADY!!!

haha :P

there both so awesome i wanted a 60 p but i literally have a landlord who monitors how many gallons of water in our fish tanks were aloud to have!!

Aqua fire/medic
there both so awesome i wanted a 60 p but i literally have a landlord who monitors how many gallons of water in our fish tanks were aloud to have!!

Sorry, but you're landlord is a tool.

Time for Clean up crew

iam thinking

3 - Super Tongan Nassarius Snail (Nassarius distortus)

1-Astraea Conehead Snail (Astraea tecta)

1- Scarlet Reef Hermit Crab (Paguristes cadenati)

1-Electric Blue Hermit Crab (Calcinus elegans)

1 -Red Sea Star (Fromia milleporella) Well not really cuc but its the reason i bought the tank love this thing

1-Blue & Pink Sea Star (Astropecten sp.)

or

1- Brittle Sea Star, Fancy Yellow (Ophiothrix sp.)

http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?page=sho...t&Itemid=34

i don't really think you need a fancy star...but if you get one just make sure they won't eat your other livestock. they are interesting creatures.

fromia stars i believe feed on very small bacteria(i would research this subject, not 100% sure), which small tanks like this don't have enough of.

so i wouldn't get one of those stars...

i talked to few people who have one i cant him for up to six months due to maturity of the tank and the bacteria that it feeds on but the also feed it small bits of sea weed to supplement

my buddy josh has one in his ada mini m thats been doing very well its only been 3 months in his tank but seems to be thriving i have to wait on him buts hes worth it!

also live aquaria said to feed it mussel or fish which can be done also

ok then. but make sure that your corals are well secured, because they can be dusctructive to small frags if not.

i had that problem with my sea urchin, but after making sure all my corals were well glued, i havn't had that problem.

alright thanks squared!

i had a pincushion in my elos mini (which was destroyed do to and earth quake )

that would knock everything over very frustrating but there rewarding to keep

it's reef club.

frag swap, food, speakers. other fellow reefers. Link

if you get a membership, you get a 10% discount at age of aquariums, and can participate in frag swaps.

• 2 weeks later...

do i have to have a protein skimmer in such a small tank if i wanted to do sps?

is it ok if i just use a hob filter really dont want to run a sump

actually i cant run a sump because cant have anymore gallons of water in the apartment.

Archived