ReefCleaners.org

Mini-Dude's seller feedback thread

crailtap25

Thought I'd let you know how well Mini-Dude did with selling and shipping, for your future purchases.

A few days ago he shipped me a pretty big tub of calcium priority. It was very well packaged with newspaper in an appropriate sized box. All went smoothly and as planned and it got here within two days, just as described. I would definitely buy from him without worrying about anything going wrong.

Thanks again for the calcium MD, and look forward to buying from you in the future!!!

Thought I'd let you know how well Mini-Dude did with selling and shipping, for your future purchases.

A few days ago he shipped me a pretty big tub of calcium priority. It was very well packaged with newspaper in an appropriate sized box. All went smoothly and as planned and it got here within two days, just as described. I would definitely buy from him without worrying about anything going wrong.

Thanks again for the calcium MD, and look forward to buying from you in the future!!!

oh yeah lol, also probably the best communication of anyone on here!!

Please no junk on this thread, I want it to be informative and let people know that a minor can do things like an adult.

Thank you very much,

Spencer

MD

lawnmowerblenny
Please be respectful and keep all comments relevant from this point on. Thank you.

Respect needs to be earned it appears. I deleted all my prior post because I agree that MDs feedback thread should regard transactions w/ him. I had no clue it was such a serious matter and that my words are irrelevant.

Get well soon MD, hopefully well be tradeing frags in no time...

I have had alot of fun talking back and forth with him and I know he would be a reliable source!

Respect needs to be earned it appears. I deleted all my prior post because I agree that MDs feedback thread should regard transactions w/ him. I had no clue it was such a serious matter and that my words are irrelevant.

Get well soon MD, hopefully well be tradeing frags in no time...

I have had alot of fun talking back and forth with him and I know he would be a reliable source!

Thank you, I do hope so too

• 7 months later...

I bought an AC70 inTank media basket from Mini last week. Emails were quick, packing was great and he even through in some extra filter floss to bunk. Great seller, will probably hit him up for some stuff again.

Thanks Mini!

I bought an AC70 inTank media basket from Mini last week. Emails were quick, packing was great and he even through in some extra filter floss to bunk. Great seller, will probably hit him up for some stuff again.

Thanks Mini!

LOL, You're welcome, I think....

LOL, You're welcome, I think....

It wasn't your filter floss, I'm still using that! Lol

Thanks Mini!

Thank you! I hope to be doing buissenus again!

• 4 weeks later...
Contacted Mini-Dude through PM and purchased one of his old pumps. Great quick response and transaction. Will update once I get product.

Just shipped!

I ordered a bag of Chaeto. It was shipped on time, looked healthy, and full of pods. Thanks for the service and great communication!

*Uhhh, I dont believe I was selling chaeto...

+1 on the EXCELLENT A+ feedback, I got an ac70 and a fni t5 ho from him, well worth the time, price and shipping was great! Thanks Spencer! MD rules! Josh

+1 on the EXCELLENT A+ feedback, I got an ac70 and a fni t5 ho from him, well worth the time, price and shipping was great! Thanks Spencer! MD rules! Josh

Thank you!

Archived