Coral Vue Hydros

Reef_Addiction Feedback

Bonsai

Quick note ... I ordered a couple zoa frags from nmaligaya and they arrived safely from California to Michigan, complete with a still-warm 72 heat pack via Priority Mail. I would definitely order again.

The corals were mounted on small tiles, and packages in specimen containers which prevented the polyps from ever touching anything hard during transit. They arrived very healthy, and I'm happy with the transaction.

A+ :D

• 3 weeks later...

i Too have delt with nino and have had success!

everything arrived A-O-K with a warm as hell heat pack via 2 day priority from USPS

eveything openned up and is thriving in my tank

dude has great prices and is a good shipper dont hesitate with this dude for awsome zoas

im waiting on another order to come in from him LOL

I live in Ohio and have ordered from him. Everything was in perfect condition when received and thriving in my tank. Thanks for some great zoa's Nino!

Great communicator, fast shipper. I live in central MN where it is cold. The frags came priority mail and where still warm! Would buy from again!

Purchased another frag from nmaligaya ... came through perfect :)

These opened up quickly after being added to my tank:

lunareclipsezoa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered 4 frags from Nino and they arrived today. They were all packaged amazingly good and all opened up within a couple of hours. Would definitely do business again.

Orange Crush
I don't even want to start with his unethical comments and ways of communication. I have the PM's he sent me, care to see?

If you have feedback to share, then share it. Otherwise, don't make baseless accusations.

pmoradi2002
If you have feedback to share, then share it. Otherwise, don't make baseless accusations.

It is feedback to his bad buying and selling communication.

Orange Crush

Then share your experience; don't make vague accusations.

first time ordering any corals online. first time the corals came in and were not opening for a few days, so he decided to just re-send me the corals i ordered for free :D got them in today and they are already opening up!

thnk you!

He kept up with my order and made sure i was satisfied. he took the time to PM me after i recieve them and wanted to see how they were doing. excellent communication. when they weren't opening right away, without me even having to ask, he offered to send me new corals at his expense! aawesome!!!

dave.

I don't even want to start with his unethical comments and ways of communication. I have the PM's he sent me, care to see?

Same old pmor I see...Funny that you are the first, and only, to say something negative about the guy in this feedback thread and your experience had nothing to do with any sort of business transaction. I wonder what people here would say about you? Id love to see a thread started about buttheads on this forum...

Matt

For real pmor? Thats about as lame as it gets. You go and use a SINGLE feedback as your," wham bam thank you maam"?

Youve got to be the biggest clown here! I love to come home from classes and laugh myself better by reading the stuff you type. :D

Nmaligaya has done a good job with his customers. So far, you are the only one to pipe up and whine about his COMMUNICATION with you, which no doubt was justified.

Why not leave people alone? Dont you have some water changes to do? :haha:

• 2 weeks later...

Great seller, communications fast shipping. Frags are already opening up after a hour of being in the tank. Will buy from again.

just got a shipment from nino, the package was crushed by usps but because of the way he pack them there is no damage to the zoas, i think they could have been run over by a bus an receive no damage...

great seller... just waiting on the zoas to open up will post when that happens...

AFTER TWO HOUR THE ZOAS ARE OPEN AN ARE AWSOME

GREAT GUY

THANKS AGAIN NINO

• 2 weeks later...

Got my frags today. The nuclear greens are open and looking great. Single mushrooms are sitting in a shot glass in the tank with rubble, waiting for them to attach. Only the hairy mushroom arrived in the form of soup. Couldn't handle the heat wave plus heat pack that was with the frags. Luckily everything else survived. He refunded me right away for the mushroom. Great communication! I highly recommend him.

DansTundra

Got a few more frags from nino and couldn't be happier with them. Great communication through out the transaction.

• 2 weeks later...

Got some frags from Nino All are going great, communication was great and pictures were an accurate repesentation of what I got. Would certainly order again.

NUWildcat928

Just wanted to share my experience with everyone.

I bought a few frags from him earlier in the week. Overall, communication was great. I had limits on exactly what days I could receive a package. Nino was able to go out of his way to send a package to me and even went to the post office before their cutoff time to try and get it to me the next day. Unfortunately, USPS's Express which is "overnight" turns out to really be 2 days, even if you make it by the cutoff time. So, I didn't get the frags until the 2nd day, but it turns out that it probably didn't matter. The frags were packaged so nicely and securely that they probably could have gone even longer. There was a styrofoam box, shredded paper and styrofoam peanuts, and the frags were shipped in generous water, each in their own specimen cup. A 60 hr heat pack kept the water nice and warm. Seriously, the packaging was better than most professional websites out there. So far, every frag is doing pretty well, so no complaints there.

He even refunded me the difference between the express and priority shipping cost, even though it wasn't his fault, and checked up on how the frags were doing after acclimation.

All in all, I want to say that I got a few nice frags at a great price, but the service was unbeatable. I would definitely do business with Nino again.

Frags were shipped quickly, and well packed. Excellent communication, and even sent a follow up to see how the frags were doing.

Sadly a couple of the zoa frags didnt survive as I opted for 2 day shipping vs overnight, but I take full responsibility for being cheap!

I wouldnt hesitate to be a repeat customer.

Thanks Nino!!

• 2 weeks later...
AFRobert568

I had the opportunity to meet up with Nino today to get some frags. I’m pleased with what i got, and he packs them in specimen cups so there is no leaking. I got home after my lights were off, but they were already opening up in the containers.

I’m pleased with this transaction, and he will definitely be on the top of my list when I look to get some more coral.

Thanks

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
highonfumes

More than happy with my transaction. I payed for a paly and he realized he was sold out of it. He offered me a nicer piece at the same price. It opened quickly and is looking great!

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered 13 frags from Nino, and because of some abnormally hot weather the week that he shipped them, some of them didn't make it. He had no problem either refunding me for the losses, or sending out some replacements. I opted for replacements. Two of the frags (from the first shipment) were his last of that particular zoa, so he sent me some Tubbs Blues instead (which I agreed to beforehand as I was looking for something with a nice blue in it). I must say, I was expecting 6-7 polyps, but instead received 22. 22! Wow is all I can say. The price of them definitely exceeded the price of the zoas that he was replacing. He also made sure to communicate quite frequently with me before, during, and after shipping them. Both times. He genuinely wanted to make sure everything arrived fine, and that they were thriving in my tank.

Well, I can wholeheartedly say that I am quite satisfied with the transaction, and everything is now doing exceptionally well in my tank. If you are thinking about ordering from him, stop procrastinating and just do it. You won't be disappointed.

Ron

Just received some zoas from him. Awesome packaging and fast responses to messages. Defiantly would do business with niño again

A+

Archived