Pod Your Reef

My Simple 25G Tank

lilopop11

Hello fellow reefer, first of all, please excuse my bad english :happy: ...

I'm from indonesia..Join in this forum 1 year ago, there's so many nice Reef tank here..i have a lot of knowledge from this forum, from chemical issue until tank husbandry..

and now i wanna try to share my tank, this is mix tank orientation, w/ SPS, LPS, Softies n clam..

here is my Equipment list :

- Main Tank : 20x17x15.75

- Sump : 18x12x12

- Waterflow : 3x6025 mod

- DIY Skimmer w/ Aquabee 2000

- 1 Fluidizer w/ Carbon Active + Phosguard

- Atman 104 for Return Pump

- Lighting Ecoray 60D + LED Strip for Supplement

This is a couple picture i have for now..Will adding more picture when my new coral settle in.. -_-

IMG_3072.JPG

IMG_3088.JPG

IMG_3090.JPG

IMG_3092.JPG

IMG_3093.JPG

IMG_3085.JPG

IMG_3109.JPG

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, this is my first time to shoot from Top Down, sorry for blurry picture..This picture taken when i haven't buy a new coral yesterday, right now this section is full with 3 acan maxima n many zoanthids.. :D

IMG_3141.JPG

IMG_3138.JPG

IMG_3135.JPG

IMG_3184.JPG

IMG_3173.JPG

IMG_3172.JPG

Poor acan echinata, i cut him to share w/ local reefer here, n still stressed..i doubt it'll survive.. :(

IMG_3163.JPG

IMG_3198.JPG

IMG_3182.JPG

IMG_3179.JPG

IMG_3177.JPG

IMG_3188.JPG

IMG_3195.JPG

n anyone know, what kind of snail is this ?

IMG_3164.JPG

Love this tiny creature...

IMG_3124.JPG

animalmaster6

You have a very nice reef tank! I like your acans and favias.

Cool to see a reefer from Indonesia. I find your country extremely fascinating. If there was one place I could go it would be there. All the best reefs and rainforests! :)

You have a very nice reef tank! I like your acans and favias.

Cool to see a reefer from Indonesia. I find your country extremely fascinating. If there was one place I could go it would be there. All the best reefs and rainforests! :)

Thx for your compliment animalmaster6...i'm from Bandung, West Java, someday you visit indonesia, shoot me PM, maybe i can be your guide ;) (For West Java region only.. :P), Indonesia is big country w/ many island, the furthest island i've been visit only bali and sumatra :lol:

animalmaster6
Thx for your compliment animalmaster6...i'm from Bandung, West Java, someday you visit indonesia, shoot me PM, maybe i can be your guide ;) (For West Java region only.. :P), Indonesia is big country w/ many island, the furthest island i've been visit only bali and sumatra :lol:

Haha very cool. I realize how giant Indonesia is. I want to see the Coral Triangle.

I dont have anemone in my tank, so my Anemone Shrimp hosting in my yuma :lol:

IMG_3303.JPG

IMG_3302.JPG

Haha very cool. I realize how giant Indonesia is. I want to see the Coral Triangle.

Yea, awesome place...someday i want to diving in Raja Ampat..Someday... :)

Very Nice! I agree with animalmaster that its cool to see foreign tanks!

Thx hbfishguy.. :)

BTW Oh...i know a lot about Malaysia

How hard for you to get certain equipments?

It's pretty hard, we have a lot, i said a lot it's because a LOT :P, stock of coral and fish here..But not the equipment..i got my light after lfs here brought it from US..another equipment brand available here like ATI, Tunze, Koralia..for additive and , NP Biopelet, Brightwell, Aquapharm, Kent, etc... If we want vortech, for example..We must buy it from singapore or thailand..and after come to Indonesia, it price could be doubled..

So, no wonder, here,, coral price more cheaper than of equipment ..

Beautiful tank and great photography skills!

Thx msujeff, good luck with your tank too..

Great selection of corals and nice scape! Loving especially the green millepora and that trachy.

Thx, you have a great tank too ..

i've been to bali too.....very cool place. ;)

bali is a great place, i want to go there again :)

Nice nems and great shots!

Thx ..

I love that Yuma and anemone shrimp shot.

Cant wait to see your new tank, you have a lot of fans btw.. :lol:

Top notch tank my friend, great pictures... But the real one looks even better, keep up the great job :)

Thx my friend..next time, we'll hunting together :)

Archived