Top Shelf Aquatics

TYREES SPACE MONSTERS 4 SALE

Woodylopez

if u guys dnt have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself i have no time to listen to your crap these limited edition tyrees space monsters go for 120+ a head look em up on gonzos

if u guys dnt have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself i have no time to listen to your crap these limited edition tyrees space monsters go for 120+ a head look em up on gonzos

more like 80 a piece.

bluenassarius

i don't moderate these forums but 2 posts, 1 to sell and the other to tell members who contribute to the forums to stuff it bc you don't have time to listen to their crap isn't considered contributing to the forums. if your here to solely make a buck off the forums, why not just pay for sponsor space?

bluenassarius
GREAT IDEA!!!! how much would that be???? do u know??

your a retard. go look around the rest of the site for it instead of focusing on trying to peddle your overpriced wares

lol epic fail post. and what is with the reversed $ sign. trying to avoid spam? or possibly not familiar with this country's currency.

I dont know about anyone else here, but when someone offers up corals for sale I like to know where they are shipping from before I even comment/pm about them...

and yeah... You can pick these up for $70 pp

Am I the only one that's nerd enough to get a kick out of the fact that post #3 was by Banjo, and #4 was Kazooie?

Try to convince me you two didn't do that intentionally... go ahead... try! :lol:

LOL the same picture but way cheaper on CL...

The NEW Tyrre LE Space Monters. I got these guys at Bay Mac in Hayward and selling them for $70PP or 2 for $120 I also have some big pieces of Xenia $5 A STOCK , Devils Armor $10pp , Ring of fire $7pp Flaming Sun $7pp, a Green torch $20pp, Neon tip Frogspawn $20, Pink tip Frogspawm $10, AND MANY more...... PIC #1 are Space Monsters More pics upon request. Cash or will trade for Colorful Coral. INTERESTED CALL(408)375-3213 OR email me

Cool story bro.

Am I the only one that's nerd enough to get a kick out of the fact that post #3 was by Banjo, and #4 was Kazooie?

Try to convince me you two didn't do that intentionally... go ahead... try! :lol:

LOL, wow. That's hilarious.

I'm almost tempted enough to change my avatar to one of Banjo as well.

Great game, haha.

ZOMG i need to get me these.. how much? oh wait :-/

At least start by selling cheato, get a reputation for being that awesome nice guy.. throwing in a bit of 'extra' when it comes to cheato.. and then.. start selling livestock..

Archived