Coral Vue Hydros

Dasani's Feedback

Dasani

Well I am starting to sell a few things now, so I figured I would make a feedback thread.

I sold this guy a clown a while back, and he posted this on the sale forum:

My Onyx arrived today! Dasani is a great person to deal with, awsome fish!

If you have bought from me, please post feedback, I don't care if it's bad. What ever you like :)

Well I am starting to sell a few things now, so I figured I would make a feedback thread.

I sold this guy a clown a while back, and he posted this on the sale forum:

If you have bought from me, please post feedback, I don't care if it's bad. What ever you like :)

I received the light I bought today and everything is in great condition. Great person to deal with. Would have no problem buying again from him.

I received the light I bought today and everything is in great condition. Great person to deal with. Would have no problem buying again from him.

Thank you :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Everything arrived alive and well. The people eaters (both red and green) and the un-id polyps were opened up within 30 minutes of being placed in my tank. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dasani again.

PS- The Red People Eaters have already grown a 5th head as of Sunday (5 days since arrival).

• 2 months later...
Clownfish arrived on time and alive. That's about all I can ask for! I'd definitely purchase from him again.

Good to hear.

Thanks!

Archived