Innovative Marine Aquariums

Feedback for 'iprayforwaves'

iprayforwaves

iprayforwaves

Please leave feedback, thanks!! :D

My personal guarantee:

I guarantee my frags to arrive alive and healthy with 1 Day shipping service. You must be home to receive your package. Please don't leave corals sitting at the front door.

I recommend a drip acclimation for all my frags. If you need help drip acclimating a coral, please contact me.

If there is a problem with your frags, please contact me right away and provide a pic showing the problem. Please do this the same day your package arrives, as I can't be responsible if a frag perishes after being acclimated and introduced into your tank.

Due to the varying levels of reefkeeping experience and tank parameters, not all corals are suitable for all reefkeepers. Please evaluate your tank and skill accordingly and only purchase frags and corals suited to your tank and your reefkeeping ability. This applies to corals purchased anywhere!

Corals are a precious resource and should be treated with respect. If you have any questions about whether a particular coral is right for you and your tank, please don't hesitate to ask!

automatik_33

Received some great pieces today (well technically yesterday lol) All are doing great and started puffing up nicely shortly after acclimating them.

Couple pics:

4 on the left

IMAG0071.jpg

2nd from bottom; 2nd from right

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

Great person to work with and great job shipping! A+

Great pieces, great prices, great packing and great communication throughout the buying process. I recieved the frags on time and in great condition. I look forward to doing business with Raquel in the future. A+ seller and shipper.

• 2 months later...

Amazing seller and great quality frags, it was awesome ordering from you! Frags opened right up! Looking forward from ordering again in the near future!

• 8 months later...

Very nice corals,packing was great,and always answered questions in a very timely fashion.I would reccomend and buy from her again.

First time buying via shipping. Very easy transaction. Received corals today and they look great. Would buy from again. Thanks!

Very nice to work with and easy to communicate with via email. She was more than willing to delay shipment on an item until I came back from vacation.

I would, however, recommend that you ship overnight. Unfortunately, neither my frogspawn or hammer made the 40 hour journey (door-to-door) via 2 day shipping.

She was nice enough to offer credit on a future order though.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
altolamprologus

I have been trying to buy some phytoplankton and rotifers from this seller for three weeks now. She has only responded to a couple PMs and ignores the rest even though her profile clearly says she has been online multiple times since the PMs were sent. I sent her a PM while she was online today and never got a response. I hope this gets resolved as I really want some phyto and rotis but at this point I don't trust this seller.

edit [june 4]: Just wanted to say that this seller contacted me through PM yesterday and was very quick at taking my order and shipped it this morning

d'Espresso

This seller is awesome! Bought some beautiful acans from her before and will always do business with her. Great seller, great corals, satisfaction guarantee!

Give it sometime and she will response back. You all know that not everyone is perfect but give it some time and things will get straighten out. She work everyday just like everyone else. :)

iprayforwaves
This seller is awesome! Bought some beautiful acans from her before and will always do business with her. Great seller, great corals, satisfaction guarantee!

Give it sometime and she will response back. You all know that not everyone is perfect but give it some time and things will get straighten out. She work everyday just like everyone else. :)

Hey D! :)

Im actually dropping off alto's rotifers and phyto at USPS now.

Out of necessity, first priority for the plankton I grow is my clownfish spawns. If and when there is leftover or extra, others are welcome to it. I've just had two simultaneous clownfish spawns and alto is aware of it. It's a balancing act to make sure you have enough plankton to feed the spawn and keep cultures going plus cultures in reserve in case of crash.

If I don't have plankton available, Florida Aqua Farms is always a reliable option, albeit more expensive.

altolamprologus

Just wanted to follow up on my previous post. I got the stuff today and am very happy with the quality and packaging. Communication could still be better, but the product is great and that's what matter most. I will be buying from this seller again in the future.

iprayforwaves

Glad it arrived safe and sound! Get those phyto cultures going and keep the rotifers in the fridge until your phyto cultures are stable enough to keep the rots well fed :)

• 4 weeks later...
Big N' Tasty

Great pieces, great prices, great packing and great communication throughout the buying process. I recieved the frags on time and in great condition. I look forward to doing business with this seller in the future. A+ seller and shipper. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is WOW! Great prices and coral selection. Pieces were as advertised and shipped/arrived on time. Packaging was top notch. Corals opened the same day. Waiting to do business again!

iprayforwaves
All I can say is WOW! Great prices and coral selection. Pieces were as advertised and shipped/arrived on time. Packaging was top notch. Corals opened the same day. Waiting to do business again!

I'm glad you're enjoying them! Hope they do super well for you!

Take care of my babies ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Got my delivery today! All arrived healthy, as advertised, and now opening up in my tank!

So glad because it's HOT here! 104º right now. Will buy again and HIGHLY recommend as a seller.

Thanks IP4W's! W-

Archived