Innovative Marine Aquariums

Minis Galore!

DeMartini

As some of you may know, I have a 50 gallon ADA which has been up for only a few months, but I honestly really missed having a small tank, so I am condensing everything into this tiny tank. I would have used my 18 gallon ADA, but I sold it a few months back. I also ordered Evil's PAR 38.

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_6068.jpg

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_6071.jpg

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice. Any livestock plans? What size is this?

The tank's about 9 gallons. I want to buy more corals, but I shouldn't lol I'm just gonna put all my maxi minis, mini minis, sunny Ds, purple deaths, nucs, Devil's Armor, Rainbows, a piece of my tyree toadstool, MAYBE my baby RBTA and a few SPS pieces.

I may buy a yellow torch and some cheaper zoas, like tubbs blue.

Love the scape!!

I hear ya abouth the nanos..I got rid of allof mine for the 125g and then set back up haha

Thanks! I was so excited to have a bigger tank until I got it. lol

Thanks! I was so excited to have a bigger tank until I got it. lol

:lol:

I did the same thing, but when i set my nano back up i plumbed it into the larger system so i still only had maintenance on one...... at least thats what i tell my wife :D

BLoCkCliMbeR

is that one of those Dr F&S hob filters with the built in surface skimmer? hows it workin out so far?

Been there before. Went from a nano to a 150gl some time back and ended up selling it and going back to nano.

Once a little nano gets in you, nothing else will satisfy.

Looking good so far.

Only on Nano-Reef will you find some one downgrading simply because they prefer a small tank.

I like it here haha.

I can't wait to see this thing as it matures, especially under PAR 38's. It should be awesome.

WOO. I'm pretty sure this tank has like the same dimensions as mine right? Is it 18" long? Idk mine's 8.5 gallons so it's close.

Thanks everyone!

really nice looking rock work! any fisch going in?

Thanks! My tank is going to be a death trap with all the maxi minis, so I'm not sure what fish to get. I probably need something that hides in caves. I may add a couple barnacles and get a tail spot blenny.... my poor blenny was just eaten by a maxi a few days ago =(

is that one of those Dr F&S hob filters with the built in surface skimmer? hows it workin out so far?

It works really good, but it's way too loud! I can't stand it! I'm going to get a different filter that I can stick inside the tank.

WOO. I'm pretty sure this tank has like the same dimensions as mine right? Is it 18" long? Idk mine's 8.5 gallons so it's close.

Yep, same dimensions. Our rockwork looks a lot similar! I swear i didn't copy you! lol

Archived