40 lbs of fine sand

Fish.

1 helfrichi firefish

1 spotted mandarin trained on frozen

1 yellow clown goby

1 sharknose goby

Inverts

Pair of harlequin shrimp

Two pompom crabs which appear to reproduce often. My one is always carrying eggs.

Two peppermint shrimp

1 porcelain crab

1 gold coral banded shrimp

Various snails and hermits as a cuc

Coral

A wide variety of zoas

Green frogspawn

Gorgonians

1 frag of acans

Cloves buttonsand a lot of other common corals

Eqipment

50 breeder with custom 20 long sump

Octopus 110 skimmer

Chemipure elite

Filter socks

Chaeto and chalpura

84644d00.jpg

Never tried to raise them. It seems like a lot of work and I'm focused on other things rite now. I'm still working on this setup and expecting a little one very soon.

4c5a9831.jpg

Thanks! I def love the hobby started with a biocube 14 six months ago and couldn't help myself from going bigger. I've read alot on your 125 build and that's kina what I'm doing with my tank as well. I forgot to list some of my inverts. But there def awsome and I'm basing my fish on them.

animalmaster6

Yes my 125g thread is quite the thread.

I'll make a new thread when I add water. I bet that thread is extremely helpful to beginners. SO many topics where covered an discussed. It'll become a Thread of Knoweledge and I'll try to find excellent conversations.

This site was a huge help. I've been reading and exploring threads for months. I started about last October reading up in preparation of starting a tank up.

So when do you think it'll be up?

So animalmaster guess I can't enter your 40 gal or less contest )-;

It's cool. Next week I have a chance to get a Dracula goby for a great price. Thinking I might do it. Has anyone here had experience whit them? Are they a friendly goby? Will it cause any trouble for inverts? Thanks.

I'm getting it at a great price. I think I'm def grabbing it up. It's been in the store for over a month now. So the owner said he'd give me a good price. What do they usually go for?

animalmaster6

Wow! That's great!

I'm not sure if it's the norm at all though. That's LA's price so I'm pretty sure it's the norm.

Archived