SaltCritters.com

WTS/WTT: Just look for yourself :p

gimme

I have two Blu Rivard Painting/Prints for sale or trade. These were originally purchase in 1991 at his studio in Costa Mesa, CA. I am looking for straight cash or trade for equal valued items excluding corals. Equipment trades will be fine depending on what you have. I will also look at Non Reef related items in trade. My prices are a depreciated value for the frames only, not the prints as IMO, they haven't lost value. Additional pictures can be given on request only.

Please, if you do not like my items I will ask that you keep the comments to yourself. These are not going to be appreciated by everyone, and I understand this is for a niche market. The prices I am asking are fair in my own opinion, and if you have proof they should be priced otherwise, I would enjoy a pm.Selling locally only, will not deliver.

the first one is labeled "Send in the Clowns". It's a signed and numbered series. This one is 8 of 40. You can check his website and see he is selling this particular one for $1500 http://www.blurivard.com/LimitedPRICE.htm (new of course). The acrylic bubble can use some re polishing and the frame is decent, but may like a refinish, not replacement. Again, acrylic would benefit from a polish.

$700

th_DSC_0170.jpgth_DSC_0168.jpgth_DSC_0172.jpgth_DSC_0171.jpgth_DSC_0173.jpg

The second one is called "Paradise Reef". Signed Print, not numbered edition. This one's frame is a bit on the rough side. It has a few nicks in it that I believe may be able to be repaired and brought back to it's original luster. The paper backing needs repair or replacing as it ripped in my last move.

$600

th_DSC_0174.jpgth_DSC_0178.jpgth_DSC_0179.jpgth_DSC_0180.jpg

I think they look great. I personally prefer the 2nd one over the first, but I'm sure the 1st could grow on a person.

free bump

For 700 why not have a tank set up that moves and grows?

Please, if you do not like my items I will ask that you keep the comments to yourself.

don't be an ####### imo.

EDIT: didn't offend me, I just hate when people go into sale threads and make comments to hurt the thread. plus its against the classifieds rules. ;)

FWIW, these dont melt, get ich, require chillers, consistent nutrient testing, fancy lighting or anything that lives.

These are what some consider....Art. Something that will out live most tanks here. Something that commemorates what we all are on these boards for....reefs.

and thanks for the comments. Like i said, not for everyone.

FWIW, these dont melt, get ich, require chillers, consistent nutrient testing, fancy lighting or anything that lives.

LOL love the response! So true!

Seen these in person, cool paintings!

Archived