Cultivated Reef

TinyGiant

TinyGiant

Than for the great zoas! They shipped well an were an amazing price for the quantity. Hope they open and get the colors you were having in your tank!

awesome seller. fast communication and shipping. got some bonus frags thrown in. i would definately do more business with you man. thanks again.

post-46258-1276817757_thumb.jpg

I purchases Zoas as well, they were mounted well, opened up fast, and came in excellent packaging.

Very happy with your product.

Jarod

TinyGiant - thanks for everything. Got my zoas yesterday and they are opening up and looking good! Packaging was great, communication was excellent. As this was my first "online" livestock purchase, I must say it went very well. Would definitely recommend you to others.

Thanks again TG

• 7 months later...

Bought a 30'' Current USA Sundial T5HO lighting system from TinyGiant the other day. Great price and it included 5 extra bulbs! Shipped SAME DAY of payment and was well packed. Would definitely do business with Giant again! +1

• 6 months later...
drunkenmonk21

Bought some Dragons breath macro, arrive in great shape. Great packing, even threw in some extras.

The Red Fern macro you threw in looks really good in my tank :D

Thanks!!

Josh

chilled_fire

great guy to deal with, very good and unique style of packing and comes with freebies :)

Even though the corals which i got didnt make it , I would blame him for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought a skimmer from him. Great guy to deal with, really flexible and shipped item as soon as I sent the money :). I'll definitely buy from TinyGiant again - you should buy from him too!

EDIT: Just installed the skimmer yesterday, working great! Thanks again :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked up quite a few frags through TinyGiant at the Connecticut Frag Farmer's swap. He tossed in a decent amount of extras (I don't want to brag too much... ;) )...and promptly replied to all of my private messages. I'd definitely recommend anyone to order from him, he's an honest stand up guy!

I will do business with him again...although I might need to wait until he buys more corals

since I may have bought almost every single one he owns! ha! :-P

Thanks again, Chris!

Nicole

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
altolamprologus

Bought some green gracilaria from TinyGiant. Great quality, excellent communication, shipped immediately, and even threw in a freebie :)

Bought a clump of chaeto and some gracilaria from TinyGiant. Shipping was incredibly fast and well packaged in double sealed bags. Great communication and response times and the amount was very fair. Will definitely do business again.

Excellent seller! Top notch packaging, and generous amount of chaeto (from the softball size clump of chaeto thread).

Thanks so much!!

Garrett

• 1 year later...

Archived