Coral Vue Hydros

A grate photographer

Guest mygirlu

Guest mygirlu

Do you want to become a grate photographer?

The best way…. Learn everything you can and never stop asking questions.

Look up photographers, and examine your favourite photos. Try and analyze what lens they used, what lighting they used (natural vs. artificial, time of day/flash, if/where they placed the lights, etc.), where/how/if they stood. All of that will make you a better photographer.

The best photographers don't just look, they see, and they feel.

Best of luck.

what does "grate" mean?

"A horizontal metal grille through which water"

I guess you meant "great photographer" wich make more sense. I obviously have no interest in photographying grates.

Most great photographers are also great at marketing their work. It's a big big part about marketing. Noweday with the load of easy available DSLR, photography has become easier and we see the same old thing over and over. A lot of people are taking photographs of all sort of things and sell or give away their photos for very cheap or simply free just to be published. Nothing is great about that.

I do photography for my hobby but I hate marketing...

Here is my gallery if you are interested: www.pbase.com/zylen

Do you want to become a grate photographer?

The best way…. Learn everything you can and never stop asking questions.

Look up photographers, and examine your favourite photos. Try and analyze what lens they used, what lighting they used (natural vs. artificial, time of day/flash, if/where they placed the lights, etc.), where/how/if they stood. All of that will make you a better photographer.

The best photographers don't just look, they see, and they feel.

Best of luck.

I guess you meant "great photographer" wich make more sense. I obviously have no interest in photographying grates.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH the IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Archived