Top Shelf Aquatics

New cube

Cheetos

So I was sitting at my desk last night looking at my JBJ 3 gal and thinking this thing is getting really cramped. I stumbled across picoaquariums.com and just ordered myself a custom 12"x12"x12" cube made out of 1/4" starphire. I will be lighting this with LEDs and I'm a little excited about the whole thing! :P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I was sitting at my desk last night looking at my JBJ 3 gal and thinking this thing is getting really cramped. I stumbled across picoaquariums.com and just ordered myself a custom 12"x12"x12" cube made out of 1/4" starphire. I will be lighting this with LEDs and I'm a little excited about the whole thing! :P

Im a little jealous.

I have only just started with the saltwater and just set up my 3g and 2 months in im already thinking about redoing almost everything.

Ordered an AC70 today! I'm thinking about possibly adding a MP10 vortech. :huh: Any thoughts on this?

Do it! You won't be disappointed.

Sweet! I saw one at a LFS last week in a large elos tank. It really moves a lot of water being so small!

The min output is 200gph and can go up to something like1575. I haven't heard a single complaint about them yet.You will be very very happy with it.

Out with the old....getting ready for the new! Here are some shots of my 3 gallon that I will be upgrading to the new cube!

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

check the new vortechs. they are now wireless.

they are called ecosmarts. if any one bought the old versions this year then vortech with give them a rebate towards the new wireless version. but i guess it only really benefits to have more than one pump so they can communicate together to create waves.

check the new vortechs. they are now wireless.

they are called ecosmarts. if any one bought the old versions this year then vortech with give them a rebate towards the new wireless version. but i guess it only really benefits to have more than one pump so they can communicate together to create waves.

This just makes it that much more tempting! :P

Archived