ReefCleaners.org

I <3 All Things Mini

DeMartini

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why arent we married? we're tank soulmates!

DSC00263.jpg

if you go to the bar swap tomorrow, you can totally touch my light!

whats going on with your pump/filter looking thing in the back there

why arent we married? we're tank soulmates!

DSC00263.jpg

if you go to the bar swap tomorrow, you can totally touch my light!

lol What light is that?

30creefclub.png

Seriously....

I like it!! I'm putting it in my sig too. =)

Looks like a nice tank... The equipment up to this point certainly seems to be above par.

nip, that's an interesting pump apparatus! I can't say I've ever seen anything quite like it... Sexy light too...

lol What light is that?

I like it!! I'm putting it in my sig too. =)

Looks like a nice tank... The equipment up to this point certainly seems to be above par.

nip, that's an interesting pump apparatus! I can't say I've ever seen anything quite like it... Sexy light too...

diy 18x 3w cree leds, mp10 box to rechannel water and keep clean look. enough space for a heater and a bag of carbon/gfo

kevantheman35

demartini why do you continue to tease me. i have no doubt in my min dthat this tank is going to be amazing, subscribed. Some day your gonna have to hook me up with a mini carpet, or tell me where you get them

diy 18x 3w cree leds, mp10 box to rechannel water and keep clean look. enough space for a heater and a bag of carbon/gfo

That looks really nice. I wish I was a good DIYer! I plan on ordering an LED fixture this weekend.

Fixed it, and heres a thread for us...

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=226045

:lol:

demartini why do you continue to tease me. i have no doubt in my min dthat this tank is going to be amazing, subscribed. Some day your gonna have to hook me up with a mini carpet, or tell me where you get them

Hunt reefers down and ask if they are selling... That's the only thing that works for me :ninja:

I'm selling a bunch of my purple/green minis. They are the same exact minis that are on Atlantis' website ( I traded with him)

Archived