inTank Media Baskets

opy01

cavipower1

well opy01 was nice enough to send me some frags to eagle pass all the way from dallas, which is great because no one i mean no one ever wants to ship over here. got the package in earlier today everything was packaged perfectly with heat packs and in individual containers and the frags were wrapped in paper towel to keep them from banging around during the shipping process. this box was taped up super good too lol i had a hard time opening it but thats all good i wouldnt want the box to open up during the shipping process haha! everything he sent is looking good except for some gsp but that in part was the weather on this side of texas's fault since it decided to freeze over almost overnight and it was so cold im sure the heat packs had a hard time keeping the temp stable. all in all opy is awesome deal with and i thank him for sending me the frags, i finally have something in my tank! lol

Hurray! I am glad everything made it. It was my pleasure to send stuff to a fellow Texan :happy: . I am also proud to have the first coral in your tank :D . I hope all grows well and as I get more frags to sell I will be more than happy to ship to you anytime.

Great to hear!

Nice job opy!!

Oh, and I wouldn't worry too much about that GSP cavipower...pretty much typical for those.

They have been known to stay "upset" for as long as a couple weeks after shipping. A few days is about the norm though. :)

I traded some coralz to op01for an RC heli and he hooked me up. B)

The heli arrived packaged securely, lots of spare parts and he took some time to help me get it running! I'd trade with him again any day. :happy:

I don't have it all adjusted yet. -_-

I've only had it 6" or so off the ground while I learn the controls. The fact that the L/R servo controls were reversed didn't help either! :lol: Now I need to figure out why it is doing a wide toilet-bowl swirl to the right once I get it off the ground....

Either the balancer on the very top needs adjusting or the blades are too tight or loose. I threw in an extra balancer thats a different style but you need to find the other half of the dogbone linkage. It should be in the ziplock bag somewhere lol. The dogbone help make the blades even when hovering but the CF one on it now doesnt have an adjustable one for some reason. Of course it could be that the one thats adjustable was for a different head unit. lol Looks like another round of PM coming up :happy: . It took me a while to figure out all the little tricks for adjusting it but in the end I had tons of fun B) .

Also you dont need to remove the toilet bowl effect to chase your kids, cats, wife, etc. :haha:

I don't have it all adjusted yet. -_-

I've only had it 6" or so off the ground while I learn the controls. The fact that the L/R servo controls were reversed didn't help either! :lol: Now I need to figure out why it is doing a wide toilet-bowl swirl to the right once I get it off the ground....

Can ya do this?

Just thought it was cool. Always had an interest, but never took the jump. :happy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey All,

Just wanted to say that I just bought some aquarium equipment from Opy.

It was the hood he was using on his 10g tank.

His description of the condition of the hood was spot on!

Communication was great!

Shipping was prompt, with tracking number provided!

All in all, it was a flawless transaction and I would highly recommend

dealing with him.

Thanks Opy

DougN

Archived