ReefCleaners.org

TighTT's Deep Blue 12 Hi-clarity...

TighTT

Well gents, I placed my order a few days ago for a top of the line deep water 12 hi-clarity (all starfire glass) from Deli @ Pico Aquariums. I went all-out with a full LED unit and custom Starfire lid (with handles) to reduce evaporation as well as keep my Dracula goby from committing suicide on my bamboo floors. =)

This tank will have a ATO unit as well as be controlled my a Reefkeeper elite/w NET module. Im stoked!

Everything should be here in a week or two....I'll keep you posted.

can't wait to see. deli does awesome work. you should enter the pico contest.

Meh....Im not a contest guy. I'd rather take my time and do what I want...instead of trying to stay within the confines of the contest rules.

i have his very first deep blue he made. its the 14g. Im the OG :P. i didnt know about a lid though. hmmmm

I requested the custom lid...to keep evap down and my livestock in.

The tank showed up today. It was extremely well packed and made the trip without any signs of damage or wear. I unpacked everything and sat there with a huge smile on my face. WOW....what a thing of beauty!!! The tank is flawless and looks to utilize both top notch products and build quality. I immediately set the tank upon its new stand and grabbed my camera for some quick shots. enjoy!

IMG_2562-vi.jpg

IMG_2550-vi.jpg

IMG_2558-vi.jpg

IMG_2552-vi.jpg

IMG_2556-vi.jpg

Live sand and water were added tonight. I'm going to let it start to cycle for about a week...then add live rock and let it go for another week or so. In the meantime I plan to setup my Reefkeeper lite/w SL2 (temp, PH, and Salinity), add my titanium heater, & auto topoff. Lights will be custom LED joints...courtesy of Deli@PicoAquariums. Stay tuned!

Is that a Roomba I see..... :lol:

Yea...and let me tell you...I LOVE that thing!! That little guy comes alive by himself while Im at work, cleans my whole place, then docks back into the charger. Unreal.

awesome. the stand is just as sick as the tank and livingroom. what brand is it?

lol....thanks. And the stand is solana. I was going to get one of the sweet ones Deli is making...but a buddy had this one brand new just sitting in a box at his pad. I had to snag it. ;)

• 1 month later...
SaltineSage
Updates on this tank?

Yeah, TighTT, I would really love to know what you think about having a Starfire Pico. I am about to build a custom, and I am debating slapping some Starfire panels on the viewing areas... is the cost worth it, and does the glass scratch easily?

And get some pics up with that badboy filled and stocked already!

Another great cube! Nice apt. too! How many gallons?

7 gallons, 5.5 display :D

I'm getting one of these bad boys. Don't see any others on NR.com YET.

Cdeli's tanks are pretty spiffy.

Sorry for the delay fellas. I've been out of the country on business...so I had no time for aquariums. Anyway...Im back now. Here are some quick shots. Still not stocked yet...but water, sand, and LR are in. I cannot say enough about Deli, his work, and this tank....Im happy as can be. The tank is extremely well made....like a small version of my Elos system 70.

Pics:

IMG_2682-vi.jpg

The Light that Deli made is awesome. It puts out uber light. Its fully adjustable...independently adjusting white and blue LEDs.

IMG_2683-vi.jpg

IMG_2686-vi.jpg

IMG_2692-vi.jpg

The tank looks great. But the room with the tank... :bowdown:

Once I graduate and have my own place, I want it to look just like that.

Thanks! Im very proud of my tank....and my pad.

Archived