Coral Vue Hydros

[CoRPSCustoms] Building AIO Kits for AGA Aquariums!

CoRPS

I'm going to be custom building all in one tanks using all-glass aquariums. Sizes will range from 2.5g to 75g and will be built to your specifications.

Each tank will have the following options:

- Spray bar return w/Maxijet PH

- Locline return w/Maxijet PH

- Hang on fuge light (passively cooled or air cooled)

- Media rack(s)

- Frag rack(s) [Acrylic or eggcrate]

- Built in frag rack (best for prop tanks)

- Peninsula style

- Standard style

- Center style (Only available on breeder tanks, great for 4-sided viewing)

- Painted (black or blue; false wall)

It's also worth noting that I'm trying to design a skimmer and wavebox for these AIO systems and will post if I can get something concrete. If you're interested in buying a system and have any other ideas I'm sure I can fabricate whatever you need done. Also the planning stages have begun for custom AIO aquariums with different options.

I'm eventually going to create a website and do this as I'm going to school for a source of income. If you're interested shoot me a PM or e-mail me at LevineXB@GMail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Should have a picture up very soon for Mark's (JBM) 5.5g AIO

In the meantime, here's my 20L:

photo14.jpg

and Ryan's overflow:

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

Here's the bottom of the cover:

IMG_0902.jpg

Mark's (JBM) 5.5g AIO - Better pictures tomorrow, hopefully with a regular camera

photo17.jpg

photo16.jpg

Sorry bout the second pic, dunno why it's so blurry.

how much for a 5.5gal kit ?

How much for a 10g false wall like the 5.5g? I just need that exact setup for a 10g but I will be using my own MJ1200. It is cool you have found something to make you some money while in college. If you buy acrylic and the glue in bulk it will be easy for you to make a profit. If you practice and have the tools it will not even take that long for each piece.

Thanks!

can you do like an 8gal?? i know its a weird dimension.. what are the increments of the tank sizes you can make... like anything from 5.5 to 15g??

Any size really, up to 300+ gallons it's just much more expensive the larger you go because of the size of acrylic. I can do 8 gallons no problem as long as it's a glass tank. All you'd need to do is tell me the inside dimensions of the tank and how you want it done.

Going to PM everyone.

Anthonymatheson

Hi, I might be interested in a 5 gallon tank. Are you shipping out DIY tanks? Also is it possible to ship to canada. And do you have any pictures of tanks that you have done from 2.5 to 10 gallons that I could see. Thanks! Your tanks are awesome!

If you're looking for an AIO kit for a AGA tank I can send you one exactly like Mark's (JBM) that is pictured above. I can ship to Canada I just have NO idea how much it'd cost.

PM'ed

Ok so I'm writing a review for brett & his service.

Nothing but a gold star. The fit & finish is superb. While I would like to point out a minor flaw, reality is. I can't. Everything that I asked for, I got.

One of the skimming teeth did break during shipping, but I can't blame him because that is the nature of shipping. It was very well packed.

So rating on a scale of 1-10? 9.5

Would I recomend to others?

Yep

Will I be a return customer?

Yep

Does he have fair pricing?

While any diy'er can do it for less, it's still cheaper than other aio's like the bio cube.

Any questions feel free to personally pm me.

Archived