Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bob's 24 Gallon Aquapod

BobbyL1212

I figured I should start my tank thread sometime. :D

As you can see, I am at war with Caulerpa Brachypus. This has been an ongoing battle for a while, and I believe I am starting to win. The FTS doesn't really do this bad boy justice, and is pretty blurry.

Any pointers, or compliments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Fish:

Sixline Wrasse

Firefish

Percula Clownfish

Yellow Watchman Goby

Skimmer: Do I look like an idiot? :D that was only a joke... I have no skimmer.

Be sure to click on the pictures in order to see a clearer picture! Thanks!

Lighting: Sunpod

150 Watt

20K Double-ended

FTS taken: 2/1/10

FTS1.jpg

dude your tank looks awesome as always.. it was a good move given me your huge meat coral and moving the torch in its place.... that freaking purple plate is HUGE!! i love it...

all in all you got a really nice tank and ya that did take you a while to make the thread.. im kinda thinking about making one for my 125... little to lazy though

eh. I have the room, just not the space (biologically)

and they'd probably throw sand all over the plates and trachyphyllia,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What can I say? I am a pic addict. LOL.

Put your tank is really sweet looking and I can't wait to see how this evolves more.

I used to have an AP24 but stupidly sold it when I upgraded to the 55g... Now I am looking to get another one.. tank only.. I found a place with it for the same price I sold my old double used AP for, so I am just waiting for our Canadian dollar to go up again before I purchase it and have it delivered to my mom in florida.

What can I say? I am a pic addict. LOL.

Put your tank is really sweet looking and I can't wait to see how this evolves more.

I used to have an AP24 but stupidly sold it when I upgraded to the 55g... Now I am looking to get another one.. tank only.. I found a place with it for the same price I sold my old double used AP for, so I am just waiting for our Canadian dollar to go up again before I purchase it and have it delivered to my mom in florida.

The pictures are up. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived