Innovative Marine Aquariums

junyoungmin

08wrxscooby

08wrxscooby

Ordered up some frags form him and got them in one days time and there great color and even threw in a free frag. This guy is freaking sweet easy to work with great stuff and just and awesome person to deal with. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• 1 month later...
Militant Jurist

I just got the TEK 4x24w fixture from him. It was very well packed, and I look forward to running it over my tank. Great communication throughout, and I'd buy from him again!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Ordered up some frags form him and got them in one days time and there great color and even threw in a free frag. This guy is freaking sweet easy to work with great stuff and just and awesome person to deal with. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+12

Frags are EXACTLY as pictured. Wonderful guy to buy from.

wow this guy must be parting out I ordered a 70watt MH ballast from him and the package beat marine depot and hellolights packages still waiting on them =(

thanks For the quick shipping

A++++ Very fast shipping, good packaging, frag looks great!

Would do business again, and no one should hesitate about trading or buying from junyoungmin!

• 1 month later...

Probally my favorite person on Nano Reef to buy frags from. Great communication and his frags are always pest free and you get exactly what you see and pay for. Thanks again

• 2 months later...

I had heard all the good stories but never purchased from junyoungmin until this week. Just received my corals today from this seller. Fast shipping, great communication, nice packaging. Zoas are already starting to open.

This is a great seller with wonderful corals. Highly recommend. Thanks again.

• 2 months later...

Great to buy frags from, great communication! He gave me some freebies for the delay in shipping! Would buy from him again!

Archived