Innovative Marine Aquariums

My new tank!

Falcon_Punch

Falcon_Punch

I have aquired a new (Used) tank and stand from work! It's 36lx18wx13h I'm going to transfer my 20g into my new tank and the other stuff. I'm going to be ditching MH and going to go with T5s as soon as funds allown it. I get payed tomorrow so im going to be repainting the tank so hopefully it'll be up and running this weekend. I also got a skimmer,DK what it is but it was for free,meh. I'm going to buy a needle wheel pump for it. I'm going to get some pics soon!

• 2 weeks later...
Falcon_Punch

PICS!!! :D

Top Down:

FTS004.jpg

Right Side:

FTS003.jpg

Top Down with Surface action:

FTS002.jpg

FTS:

FTS001.jpg

The sump isn't running,I need to clean the 20G and I'm using a 39w CF light until I get some T-5s.

• 4 months later...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :angry:

Got another tank from work...It has a crack in the bulkhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry:

Ok so after 2 drilled tanks i got from work were busted I went out and got a 40B! I hope to have it completly online this week,It's halfway filled with just a heater and a MJ. I'm just gonna use my good ol' Eshopps overflow. Next paycheck im gonna get some lights

Always liked the 40B, very nice tank with plenty of room, gonna keep my eye on this one. I really liked the rockscape you had going in your first tank :)

Ya i know it's not level,it's going to get fixed dont worry! My house is 60+ yrs old...

I too liked the aquascape in the last tank I'm gonna try to recreate it.

Thanks guys :D

Some new pics of the 40b B)

DSCF5059.jpg

DSCF5060.jpg

Not bad for a free skimmer and just LR!

DSCF5061.jpg

List of stuff i still need:

-Sand,Hopefully soon

-20L Baffeled Sump

-Lighting

-A new skimmer when the tank gets stocked

40B is such a nice size tank. I sometimes wish mine was that size. How many t5's are you going with. I am about to add 2 more to my tank.

Gonna have to do a water change this week and get a fish this weekend!

-ammonia=0pmm

-trates=20ppm

-salinity=1.028 (was 1.040! 10G fw water change!)

Hopefully my sand will come in this week... -_-

I emailed a guy about a current t-5 fixture the other day but no response...

Has anyon played with hellolights.com's VHO T-5 retro? individual reflectors,their own ballast that safely overdrives the bulbs by %15

My fish list (does not include all and probably change):

-2/3 barbonius anthius

-3/5 long spine cardinals

-fuzzy dwarf lion

-2 pipefish (incase of redbugs)

Of course when the tank is %100 ready and new skimmer. Before that I won't have more than two or three fish.

Borbonius get HUGE. But if you plan on taking them out, I guess it's fine. Although most people are against that.

Ya I know,I have a 500g tank I can em in ;)

I got some free zoas today. They have green centers and maroonish skirts! A good amount of polyps too! :happy:

I also need to get going on my equipment,Especially the lights! -_-

Archived