Innovative Marine Aquariums

Weeber's 12 Gallons of Sexy Awesomeness!

weeber

So I finally decided to start a tank thread. I've been in the hobby for about 5 years but i only started to care for my own tank for about two years. I started careing for my own tank with a 14 gallon Biocube with a green frog fish and a small lionfish. after about a year they both died :( but i decided to start a nano reef. It lasted one year and was goin great until it got some scratches on the glass. Being a noob I thought the tank was acrylic so i bought acrylic scratch remover and it requiered that u sand the the acrylic first so i had tones of scratches after that. So for this christmas i got a new Aquapod 12 and it is set up and going smoothly to this day.

Here's some pics:

Frogfish

PICT2091.jpg

lionfish (was and still is one of my fav fish)

PICT2094.jpg

Now to the current tank

My brain coral

DSCN0545.jpg

My leather coral

P8270004.jpg

Zoanthids still need id's got all of these at the beach

P8050005.jpg

DSCN0562.jpg

DSCN0583.jpg

DSCN0566.jpg

Sexy shrimp on my brown polyps

P2070034.jpg

My rics in my ric garden

DSCN0598.jpg

P1250007.jpg

My conch

PC300023.jpg

My superman mushies their more blue now.

P1060012.jpg

My Yasha goby

P3130099.jpg

African xenia?

DSCN0600.jpg

My blawk fish i think he is part hawkfish and part blenny he passed like a week ago R.I.P :(

P1090022.jpg

P2220066.jpg

Current crappy FTS

DSCN0642.jpg

I hope u enjoy! :)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
akabryanhall

Holy Flower Anemone Batman, That thing is huge!@! Love that Brain too. A little yasha tank is a good way to go with a 12 G, are you going to try to pair it with a pistol shrimp?

Holy Flower Anemone Batman, That thing is huge!@! Love that Brain too. A little yasha tank is a good way to go with a 12 G, are you going to try to pair it with a pistol shrimp?

yah the flower nem is like 6 1/2 ins. across and i am gonna get a pistol shrimp but i am also gonna get a DRACULA goby i hope they pair together. :)

Love dracula gobies, should be alright with the yasha in there, but territory disputes might erupt.

that swat i thought but i can fix it.

Bump no one like my tank.

akabryanhall

Your tank is great, you gotta be patient with the posts on your thread. Maybe change the title of your thread to "Drowning animals in 12 gallons" :o The only way I get people to comment on mine is by posting a lot on others. It's kinda cool, cause it forces you to meet new people lol and you see tanks you might not have checked out.

The only way I get people to comment on mine is by posting a lot on others.

Yah thats why I waited to start my tank thread.

Nice variety in there. I love the angler!

Ya i did to him and the lionfish were bff and the lionfish would let the frogfish crawl on him. :)

im getting a frag of photosynthetic gorg from my big tank pics of that and pics of stuff i havent shown u yet tommorw. :)

srry for being so late got caught up in some stuff so PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fts

DSCN0642-1.jpg

I just had to show this pic of my brain coral which was HUGE I mean at least 7ins. across and 4ins. tall. :omg:

DSCN0644.jpg

and some pics of corals i havent shown u yet. :)

really dulled out hawiian ding dang PE's

DSCN0649.jpg

one of my 3 gsp colonies plus my cream sicle zoas

DSCN0653.jpg

coral i got on a turbo snail the lfs only charged me for the snail but it was attacked by evil bristtle worms and hermit crabs but the coral lives. :) i believe its a type of monti any input?

DSCN0651.jpg

3 of the last remaining RDG's after the entire 20+ colony got wiped out. :(

DSCN0650.jpg

Nice!

As posted above....holy flower nem batman!!!!!

Love the brain

thanks man that brain was the best 50 bucks i ever spent. :)

hey weeb!! havent seen ya in a while.

this is a tank of sexy awesomeness

thanks naobuds. :) wats up with the new avatar?

dose any body know how to put a link on ur sig for ur tank thread and then put a pic u can click on for the thread?

looks good. one of my favorite corals are the open brains. i have a neon red and green one that is amazing in my big reef tank

thanks man i love open brains to but im thinkin about trading this on back in to my LFS because its to big for a small orange plate and a "nano" brain he gets in every once in awhile that are green and red and are about 1 to 2ins. across.

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTS!!! See if u can spot the new corals. :)

DSCN0678.jpg

one of my new corals i need an ID on this but i think their hybrid PE's if so how much are they worth because my LFS was selling them for 15 bucks for 3 polyps.

DSCN0669.jpg

DSCN0675.jpg

new sea star

DSCN0670.jpg

sexy sayin talk to the tail. :)

DSCN0664.jpg

and on my new plate coral!!!

DSCN0667.jpg

and the plate coral itself.

DSCN0671.jpg

im bringin in my brain to the LFS tommarow im deffinatly gonna miss it but its just gettin to big. :(

Those looks like PPE, under higher light conditions they get those white speckles that you are seeing. I'm surprised the yasha hasn't become lunch for the angler and the lion. Good Luck.

Archived