Cultivated Reef

LED and LENSES GROUP BUY

deepdvnarq

deepdvnarq

***i had o few request to extend the deadline, so i'm extending it to June 30, 2009 midnight!****

Hey everybody,

I'm doing a quick group buy for LEDs and lenses only. it will end on June 17, 2009 at 11 am sharp. some of you missed out on Evil's GB and here's is your chance to get some more LEDs before Evil's GB in september. Pricing will be the same as the last as well as shipping ($8 for shipping and paypal fees). I will send out PM's at the end of GB for paypal info.

prices are as follows:

CREE XR-E cool whites and royal blues:

Up to and including 100: $5.85 each ($0.15 off normal price)

101-250: $5.76 each ($0.24 off normal price)

251-350: $5.64 each ($0.36 off normal price)

350-500: $5.45 ($0.55 off normal price)

500+: $5.25 ($0.75 off normal price)

Lenses are available too for $1.ea

80, 60, 40, 25, and 8 degree

when you are ready to join the group buy please click on the link below (www.gotogroupbuy.com)

thanks

note if you want lenses only please post here and not on the group buy site

share_joingb.png

deepdvnarq 32 cw 32 rb delivered

Jsnyder 2cw 4 rb 6 80 optics ship

McJosh 35 60degree 1 80degree ship

samplesJ 30 cw 30 rb 60 60degree ship

opy01 26 60degree ship

sammy113 1 cw 2 rb delivered

williamsry 3cw 4 rb ship

louie101086 3 cw 8rb 18 60 degree ship

apt220 7rb 18 60 degree ship

wfournier 3 cw 3rb 16 80 degree delivered

nvsbandit 12cw 12rb ship

trekbear 9cw 9rb delivered

highreef 12cw 12 rb 2 80 degree 6 60 degree delivered

surfsup 13cw 14rb 27 40 degree delivered

skeeve101 7cw 7rb ship

cptbjorn 20 40 degree ship

anflyer 13cw 13rb 13 60degree 13 80 degree ship

joker4132 12cw 12rb 24 60 degree ship

serhiyi 26rb delivered

timdog 4cw 5 rb 10 60 degree ship

bxz 5cw 5 rb ship

total leds

156cw 198 rb

total optics

80degree 65

60degree 210

40 degree 47

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
deepdvnarq
What are the lenses? I would like to read up on the specs before I decide on them.

cree optics here is the data sheet (same one's evil was offering)

lenses

deepdvnarq
Thanks I'll let ya know in a couple of days.

no probs

wfournier Posted Today, 08:59 PM

I'll probably grab some optics to play with, I'll let you know.

alright.

i'm grabbing 20 of each LED and some 80 and 60 degree optics

Well since I already ordered my Meanwell drivers I guess I should get the LEDs and some optics. Do we just PM you our order when we are ready?

i am going to start my led project this summer, and would love to do the GB, but i do not have paypal. any other way?? i would hit the min order so if not i can order myself, but just wanting to take a small fraction of the price off by doing the GB if possible.

deepdvnarq
i am going to start my led project this summer, and would love to do the GB, but i do not have paypal. any other way?? i would hit the min order so if not i can order myself, but just wanting to take a small fraction of the price off by doing the GB if possible.

pm me

i had a few request to extend the deadline, so i extended it June 30, midnight. sorry but no more extensions. thanks

Hello deepdvnarq, I may be interested in this group buy. A question about the optics. Does $1 include the optic holder?

Also for the LEDs themselves, are they mounted on starboards?

Thanks

These are the same parts that I ordered in my GB, so the LEDs will be mounted, and the Cree optics come with holders.

Well since I already ordered my Meanwell drivers I guess I should get the LEDs and some optics. Do we just PM you our order when we are ready?

Just click on the button in the original post. It will take you www.gotogroupbuy.com. Just follow the instructions and done. Also please post on here your order too. Thanks.

I'll take 10 Cool-whites and 8 royal blue Cree XRE Q5s

Cool. Got ya down. Please click on the button in the original post. Everything is setup through www.gotogroupbuy.com

Thanks

evil linked me here....i'm in the planning stages of a build at the moment, but i might have to go ahead & pop for this part of the build. need to figure out if the finances will work out before the close of the group buy, so i'll let ya know. if i do get in, i'll be down for 12-15 blue & 12-15 white

just wanted to post here so it'd be easier to find the thread, since i'm still trying to figure my way around this site LOL

I just signed up for 30 cw + 30 rb and 60 60 degree lenses

Jeremy

done

"james3370 Posted Today, 12:27 PM

evil linked me here....i'm in the planning stages of a build at the moment, but i might have to go ahead & pop for this part of the build. need to figure out if the finances will work out before the close of the group buy, so i'll let ya know. if i do get in, i'll be down for 12-15 blue & 12-15 white

just wanted to post here so it'd be easier to find the thread, since i'm still trying to figure my way around this site LOL"

i'm ready when you're ready

Well I will help a little with an order of 26 60 degree optics. The least I can do for this great deal is throw something in my sig for you :D

Thanks!

Well I will hep a little with an order of 26 60 degree optics. The least I can do for this great deal is throw something in my sig for you :D

Thanks!

done and thanks! the more buyers the better deal for everyone!

Archived