Innovative Marine Aquariums

Seller: All Clear

Goofball310

Goofball310

I would definitely give All Clear two thumbs up. I got my SPS and zoa's in perfect condition and my zoa's began to open up in the bag when I was acclimating. All the corals where shipped triple bagged w/ a heat pack. He's truly an asset to the reef trading community!

Thanks again,

Goof

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently made a purchase from all clear and couldn't have been happier. The packaging is some of the best I have seen. All four corals were bagged separately in triple bags. The box was styrofoamed lined and the corals were snug so they didn't bounce around.

I ordered a rainbow monti, superman monti and some armor of god paly's from him. You'll notice I listed 3 corals that I bought but mentioned four. That is because he was nice enough to toss in a cool purple tort frag as well! The monti's were polyping out from the get go and the AOG's opened right away as well (had them under just the actinics for today).

Edit: Forgot to mention. Every coral looks like the photographs or better. Pretty much better!

Communication was excellent. He was quick to respond to PM's. Provided a tracking a number the same day it was shipped.

Would I purchase from him again? IN A HEARTBEAT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i just bought some mini colony from him. there is a lot more head than what he stated in the picture. great communication, fast shipping, excellent packaging. all zoa colony open within hours of put it in tank. coral even looking better in person. here is what i bought from him. thank you all clear for the great deal.

_MG_0075.jpg

• 8 months later...

Like others above... Great Coral. Great shipping. Matt was very honest with his corals, and Sent me an extra frag! I already have a baby opening up! I would buy from him again and again. He has some really nice crazy corals. Thanks again. Take care

• 9 months later...

dude ships crazy good. he packs everything super well... My package got delayed got it the second day and everything was still solid. Will deal with again

• 1 year later...

Archived