Cultivated Reef

Weefs 2.5g misfit tank

weefs

Hello-

I had lot of corals that were knocked over by hermits in my other tank. They were out of place or were not doing well from abuse of these crabs. So I decide to put them into 2.5 gallon tank. No SPS just the soft stuff. This is shot from the day I set it up. I use water from established tank, live sand, and rock from the fuges. Just simple powerhead and PC light. Between those two device, my temps within acceptable tolerance.

No plans to put fish in this tank. I'm kind and curious about these mini anemones I've been seeing here on NR, though. Never had one before. Might be decent tank to study them in? Maybe not...

post-41633-1232098480_thumb.jpg

Oh my wife vary mad wif me today I return then she not so mad. She say to me englith is not so good and cuse her upset vary much. She say to me I have what they call it mental effesonsee and that is the france word i know. She says vary lode and shut door now. I think it is vary bad I ask her to tell me better englith so she happy more today. She help me tell the words much better than me some time she tell me words not american and vary confuce.

Archived