Cultivated Reef

January 2009 - GobyInPeace

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For January we're featuring GobyInPeace and his 40 gallon nano reef!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find GobyInPeace's tank journal here in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for GobyInPeace, and he'll try his best to answer them.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice tank and a well deserved TOTM! I also never knew you wwere from South Florida and pretty much got started keeping SW the same way I did, when I was about ten my dad and I started a FOWLR 75 with the goal to keep it simple and have everything handcaught by us. That didn't last to long and now its a full blown softies reef with all fuish from other locales, still have a few zoanthids we collected though. Now i moved on to SPS and Nanos.

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks for the kind words and responses. What an honor it is to be selected as this year's first featured tank. Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I'll try to address them as soon as I can.

Nick's Reef ~ I enjoyed my few years collecting in Fl. but unfortunately the only thing I can collect now is frostbite as I moved back to my home town in Wisconsin. Its days like these that I miss the sound of the surf and all that comes with it.

Archived