Acans

The gangs:

neon goby

masked goby

(future gangs) trimma goby

yellow banded shrimp (3yrs plus)

harlequin serpent starfish

one hermit

and five snails (yes I only have five of them)

TOTM FTS September 2012 (Last shot of the cube)

Current.jpg

FTS as of July 11, 2011

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0718.jpg

DSC_0715.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nifty.

What's an iwagumi? Sounds tasty.

hm something like this one

or here are some

nice...your tank looks awesome

Aw thanks, everything is settling down. I still have some technical issues to deal with, but thanks :)

looks great. you can host your photos at www.photobucket.com or similar. it's quicker to upload and easier for everyone else to see.

oh i didnt know we can do that, I ll do it next time :)

I like the aquascape alot! simple...thats the way I like tanks :)

I will be watching :ninja:

Maria

Thanx,

does that mean u will be stalking me from now on? :P

Your rocks look very natural. Don't forget to show pics of your Iwagumi tank; I think SW owners could learn a thing or two about simplicity in an aquarium.

Wicked scaping, you don't very often see a separation of rockwork like that, keep us updated :)

thanks, I think I learned from freshwater aquascape, just wanted to give it more depth and natural look.

Your rocks look very natural. Don't forget to show pics of your Iwagumi tank; I think SW owners could learn a thing or two about simplicity in an aquarium.

:lol: I sure will when I get that going, I have to scrape the coraline b4 I start the planted tank :) I ll keep u updated.

Hm Im still struggling with different temp bw the sump and the main display tank.

Today, the sump temp is around 80-81ishF, early in the morning when the light is off the main tank is 77F, after 10 hrs it is now 79.3F... arg...... I moved my heater next to my return pump but there is still 3 degree difference.

Hm, one thought, should I move the heater to the main display behind the rock and set it at 78F so that my temp is a bit more consistent.......

*sigh*

oh and fighting micro bubbles along the way......

Might I ask what didn't work out with the ADA tank? Did you try to drill it?

I tried to do the all-in-one unit inside the ADA since it cant be drilled. I made a compartment to hold all of the equipments etc but it just didnt work as i planned, and also it didnt look quite as clean anymore so I figured stop asap lol

I think some of my zoa polyps have gone MIA, I did notice my tank recently have a bunch of bristle worms (could they be the bad guy here?) and my pod population has been increased a lot since I lost my sixline (before I switched to this tank).

or

could it be my emerald crab :rolleyes:

Last time I added one, it didnt eat bubble algae (or any kind of algae) but I lost my zoas colony mysteriously, but it died. So I replaced it with a new one and this one seem to be very good at cleaning up the bubbles but ...... who know what.....

M confused.

:tears:

Archived