Coral Vue Hydros

The Propagator.............

The Propagator

The Propagator

Decided to follow the new trend and create a "mega feedback thread" like every one else to keep it all in one spot.

:)

Fire when ready...... :P

If you just called me my wife is pissed! I am in the basement and she is in the bedroom sleeping right next to my phone that is charging......... Thats funny. I can hear it now. What the hell is wrong with Duane, he called you at one in the morning....... LOL

he called me at 3:30am once, I'm a night owl though so it wasn't a problem.

my wife would've probably been pissed if "some guy from the fish website" would've woke her up in the middle of the night too. lol.

Received some frag today from Prop. They all look good and were well packaged. I will take some pics tonight when everything is opened up.

Prop is an awesome seller. I live like 10 minutes from him and recently ordered a TON of frags from him. Instead of paying a boat load of money for shipping, he only charged me $5 for handling and met me less than 24hrs after the auction ended. We have very few good LFS within 30mins of Cincinnati, so having Prop here is a huge benefit - especially for SPS. He's also a very friendly guy and very easy to talk to. Don't hesitate for a second if you're considering buying stuff from him - all of his coral is awesome and it is obvious he takes pride in his work and customer service. Thanks again, Duane!

Update:

All the frags I got from Prop are open and look great. I got frogspawn, orange monti cap, and some blue zoas. The frogspawn has another head starting too. Great frags. Definitely will buy from again.

Whats up prop, hey man i waqs suggested to you by bagoegg. I have never ordered any livestock on line from anywhere. i have been wanting some frogs spawn for several months now. and maybe a couple of other goodies. but frogs for sure. I am not sure about all the am pm talk here so i would like to get to the point and talk straight up. you have really great info on the corul forums and i seen photos of your doings and stock so i know you know whats up. thanks much

My prop tank wouldn't be here without Prop! I have a bunch of his goodies growing out & have sold a bunch. Great seller & a good friend. I wish I lived close enough to visit his "store"! :lol:

I just got a group of frags from him, all SPS cept an acan and they are all doing great. I've never seen coral packed better! He has great stuff and I'll buy from him again.

• 3 months later...
qwiksilver711
Tell you what....

You let me invest your money in my aquariums and I will give free frags. :P

deal, how much u need prop? and does the free frags include shipping?

EDIT: durrrr.... should have read the whole thread, not i feel like humatrigger should feel... a complete tard.

Prop is an awesome seller. I live like 10 minutes from him and recently ordered a TON of frags from him. Instead of paying a boat load of money for shipping, he only charged me $5 for handling and met me less than 24hrs after the auction ended. We have very few good LFS within 30mins of Cincinnati, so having Prop here is a huge benefit - especially for SPS. He's also a very friendly guy and very easy to talk to. Don't hesitate for a second if you're considering buying stuff from him - all of his coral is awesome and it is obvious he takes pride in his work and customer service. Thanks again, Duane!

Thank God you live in Cincinnati to good got some loacals finally

• 2 weeks later...
The Propagator

There are quite a few of us on here actually.

Some active more then others but we are here :)

There is always cinci reef as well but they tend to be chalk full of A-holez and retards.

Archived