Pod Your Reef

my piece of reef!My tank crashed during hurricane Sandy!

m'akoyPINOY

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeeDemTails

Looks great, I am a big fan of the remora, it does great things on my tank, I need me some tubs and some PPEs to finish my collection!

WoW! m'akoyPINOY! That anemone of yours is enormous and gorgeous! And I think that blue zoa of yours would be superb when it grow to a big colony!

How long have you had this tank?

m'akoyPINOY
WoW! m'akoyPINOY! That anemone of yours is enormous and gorgeous! And I think that blue zoa of yours would be superb when it grow to a big colony!

How long have you had this tank?

yeah it's huge and split already 4 times.for the blue tubs got it for $10 last local frag swap.

tank is almost 2 yrs old.

m'akoyPINOY
Looks great, I am a big fan of the remora, it does great things on my tank, I need me some tubs and some PPEs to finish my collection!

for me my remora rocks!if my blues grow into a big colony i'll hook you up1

m'akoyPINOY

came home today and find out that my hawaiian flame wrasse commit suicide. :(

that's it no more wrasse for me even though they're pretty!

rip!

post-24237-1213412748_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
yeah it's huge and split already 4 times.for the blue tubs got it for $10 last local frag swap.

:o

I won't even tell you what they charge around here for those, it's outrageous. If you have any to spare, let me know. I'd gladly buy some frags from you.

your rock scapeing is the coolest i have ever seen. i tried to make a channel in the middle like that but the rocks i ordered just wouldnt permit it. sick tank!!!

• 2 weeks later...

pick up some nice frags today at the atlantis frag swap here in new york!

http://www.atlantismarineworld.com/

here the list of the frags i got..

1.liam's papaya clove polyps

2.krytonite candy cane

3.sanjay's rare efflatunaria clavuria(spelling)

4.orange and green ric. yuma

5.blueberry acro

6.purple monti cap.

7.purple flower petal monti cap.

8.m.undata

:P pics to follow,still acclimating!

and i almost forgot pick up a

bali pompoms.....

I get off work in 20 minutes and you have to tease me like that. No pics til monday for me!

Hows them tubs growing? I got a couple cool zoas and SPS frags if you still wanna do a swap, I will hook you up big time, I need me some tubs!

Are those Dispar Anthias in the FTS?

I get off work in 20 minutes and you have to tease me like that. No pics til monday for me!

Hows them tubs growing? I got a couple cool zoas and SPS frags if you still wanna do a swap, I will hook you up big time, I need me some tubs!

Are those Dispar Anthias in the FTS?

SDT,yup those are 1 inch pair of anthias!

tubbs are growing crazy,i'll post a pic of it b4 n after.

definitely swapping frags from you.

Dude, nice frags!!!!!!!!!! I wish i would have been able to go to that swap...Had to get a friend to Newark Airport...the traffic was ridiculous!!!!!!!!

This tank is awesome!!! The corals are awesome!!! Awesome guy!!!! It is awesome!!!!

-David

Dude, nice frags!!!!!!!!!! I wish i would have been able to go to that swap...Had to get a friend to Newark Airport...the traffic was ridiculous!!!!!!!!

This tank is awesome!!! The corals are awesome!!! Awesome guy!!!! It is awesome!!!!

-David

david,maybe next time you'll come to the swap!

it's on october 25.

Archived