SaltCritters.com

FS: Acans, Zoas, Palys, Rics

kgehrke

I have some nice Acan, Zoa, and Paly frags for sale, along with a Ric or two.

These are coming out of a 12 gallon AquaPod with a 70 watt halide. It has been up for 6+ months.

I'm raising money for a big frag tub! There will be a thread about that soon enough...

Acan Frag 1 SOLD

$50

6 Heads, Green, Purple, with light Grey stripes. From Zoanuts originally.

AcanFrag1.jpg

Acan Frag 2 and or Ric 1

$Sold

15 Heads, Blue and Red. Also from Zoanuts.

Orange and Purple Ric

$Sold

acanFrag2.jpg

Paly Frags

Left $18, Right $20

Left 8 Heads, Right 12 Heads.

CIMG3091.jpg

Zoa Frag 1-Sold!

$10

8 Heads.

zoa1.jpg

Zoa Frag 2

$14

10 Heads

zoa2.jpg

Zoa Frag 3

$25

19 Heads

Zoa3.jpg

Zoa Frag 4 -Sold!

$30

23 Heads

zoa4.jpg

Zoa Frag 5 and 6

5- $25 Right, 17 Heads SOLD

6- $8 Left, 5 Heads -Sold!

zoa5a6.jpg

Zoa Frag 7, 8, 9, and 10 and Ric

1. Ric, Green with other colors, $15

2. 15 Heads, $20

3. 3 Heads, $6

4. 19 Heads, $25

5. 5 Heads, $10 SOLD

zoas7a8a10a11.jpg

Zoa Frag 11

50+ Heads

$30

Just the left Frag Disk

colony1.jpg

Shipping from 50014

Insulated Boxes, No Heat Pack

Thanks everybody!

Yeah, The next set will be, I started with tile squares from Lowes. They were cheap and available at the time. Prop mentioned it in a thread once, so I tried it. I've got an awesome idea for plugs use in the frag tank to come.

They were sold to me as straight up PPE. They're pretty nice, I can post a pic if you want. I could prolly frag it. I want to keep at least a polyp.

90sShooter
You should just stick with round frag plugs, the square plus are just straight up hideous!

All frag plugs are hideous... can't stand them.. IMO :D Nice frags though!

Thanks, I'm just trying to fund a future frag tank. I'm not the biggest fan of them either haha. It'll get better, just give me time...

Reef Goddess

Square frag plugs are so much more space efficient, I could care less if they're not beautiful. The corals overgrow them quickly anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Damn thats some nice stuff. I don't suppose you have cities. :P

I don't understand what you mean. Is this a lame Iowa joke or am I missing something? lol

I don't understand what you mean. Is this a lame Iowa joke or am I missing something? lol

No so Iowa joke. My bad I meant CITES.

I've sold some coral to a few people on here. I can have them comment if you'd like. This is my first sizable sale.

I've sold some coral to a few people on here. I can have them comment if you'd like. This is my first sizable sale.

C.I.T.E.S- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora

You need permits to ship to Canada from the states. Thats what I meant. Sorry for my lame attempt at a joke. :lol:

Haha, sorry. Maybe someday. Sorry it took me so long to follow, lol.

No worries. Let me know if you ever do. Some of the nicest stuff I've seen and great pics to boot.

I've taken so many photos to finally find some I like. It's hard to capture the true color of the coral sometimes.

I've taken so many photos to finally find some I like. It's hard to capture the true color of the coral sometimes.

I couldn't agree more. Nothing can compare so seeing coral with your owns eyes. Getting close is the most I can hope for.

Archived