Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

*** StevieT Feedback ***

StevieT

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DadofReefs

I believe I may have been StevieT's first customer for the media tray. We are extremely pleased with it. Very well made and thought out. He turned it around so fast it surprised me, considering that it was hand built from scratch.

You'll be seeing pictures soon in NoobofReefs tank thread. It's installed and it rocks!

Thanks StevieT!

Very happy customers!

DoR

I believe I may have been StevieT's first customer for the media tray. We are extremely pleased with it. Very well made and thought out. He turned it around so fast it surprised me, considering that it was hand built from scratch.

You'll be seeing pictures soon in NoobofReefs tank thread. It's installed and it rocks!

Thanks StevieT!

Very happy customers!

DoR

Couldn't agree more! Finally got mine set up yesterday and it's working beautifully. Perfect fit and wonderful addition! Thank you so much Stevie!!

Lyle

I just finished installing the rack into my RSM. I couldn't figure out how to get it to slip into the rear compartment, even with the hood fully raised. I ended up removing the hood completely to get it in. What a PITA! :angry:

After reassembling everything (of course I dislodged some wires and the wiring channel covers!) I sat back and admired the design. At that point, I discovered that all I had to do was lift the rear access flap and the rack just slid in. Duh! :blush:

Great design, dumb user! StevieT even supplies a nice full-color instruction and troubleshooting sheet -- of course he didn't anticipate users like me who have to do everything the hard way!

If you replace your skimmer with the Tunze 9002, you MUST get one of these racks! I can service the skimmer and filtration by simply lifting the access flap -- couldn't be easier, and absolutely NO modifications to the hood are needed. :D

What's next, StevieT? :bowdown:

This is a must for the RSM!! :happydance: I have never dealt with the chamber of death and because of the StevieT Media Reactor I won't have to. Thanks for the immediate shipment. BTW, the way you package this thing, you could have shipped a dozen eggs and not broken 1 of them.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next to make the RSM even sweeter.

So I just got my Stevie T Media Rack today and I must say that at first I was a little confused because after spending 15 minutes opening the box I thought he must have accidentally shipped me the worlds most valuable diamond by mistake. :P Awesome packing. I think you could drop it from a moving train and everything inside would still be protected. I must say that his shipping was 1000 times better than marinedepot or dr.fosters. You definitely won't be disappointed with the media rack its working awesome :P so for all those NON-DIYs this is a definite way to spruce up your RSM.

That is good to hear! Superior Packing by StevieT ;)

That is one thing I have always taken pride on was packing, UPS can try their hardest but there is no way they are going to break my media rack!

• 2 weeks later...

The new version worked great! Very happy with mine and it will be a real time saver over running a nitrate generating cannister filter. That filter pad and floss are nice & easy to get at now, and it means I can easily clean it frequently, rather than after a week of nitrates being generated in my cannister filter sponges! It's a winner! (packed extremely well too!)

Stevie T’s media rack delivers as promised. Great design and it fits perfectly in my RSM. Excellent packaging and instructions. I definitely would recommend Stevie T’s product! I can’t wait until his square collection cup design for the Tunze 9002 is perfected. I definitely want to purchase that as well.

What all thes StevieT have in his line of products anyway?

just the media rack for the RSM tank right now. I will have a skimmer cup for the Tunze 9002 next week. Then I am going to get out a fuge for the RSM.

Then, finally onto media racks for other popular AIO tanks such as the biocube, aquapod, nanocubes.

The media rack has made a huge difference in my tank in less then a week. My reef never looked happier! All the water is now forced through the media before skimming...Thanks Steve! It fits so well!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very happy with Stevie's rack, the tunze and the media rack are made to work together. Great product, great service, great guy ! see my blog if you want to see the "superior packing experience" ! ;)

I'm very happy with Stevie's rack, the tunze and the media rack are made to work together. Great product, great service, great guy ! see my blog if you want to see the "superior packing experience" ! ;)

Thank you! This has been one of the best transactions to date, very fun and exciting, thank you for all of the business in France and Europe.

For everyone that needs the link or doesn't check signatures, here ya go!

http://la-comte.net/blog/

His June 21st blog entry ends with Bon appetit! I think he must have ate his fish!

nom nom nom

Voilà qui vous donne une idée de l'investissement initial pour se lancer avec un Max en le 'customisant'. Bon sur ce je vais aller faire mes courses chez ED l'Epicier pour me donner bonne conscience et avaler un verre de vin !

Bon appétit !

OK, so I couldn't wait for Steve to customize for other AOIs as I really wanted one of these for my Cadlights 39g Sig ASAP. My DIY skills are pretty poor and that's being kind. After some consultation with Steve, we came up with two minor 'add on' modifications that would make the RSM model completely workable for the Cad. A little 2" booster on the bottom at a 90 degree angle so that the flow from Chamber 1 to Chamber 2 is not blocked and a 90 degree rotation of the whole unit when installed. While it has a little play in the Chamber, I pushed it all the way up front and I think its fantastic!!! I put in my Chemipure and Purigen and woke up this morning to the clearest tank ever !!! Thanks Steve for working with me on the mods. You're the best.

Whilst I'm not suggesting that you are not good at your job, I can't help but feel that your true calling lies somewhere in the packaging industry :P

Thanks for the media rack and cup, they are installed and in use - great job - fantastic value!

post-36923-1214407475_thumb.jpg

I think the sticker says it all

Thank you Eugene, part of my other "real" job, is in logistics, so I've had 2 years of practice on how to pack ;)

Great picture, thanks for sharing, glad to see it made it over to Europe in great shape.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my skimmer collection cup from Steve yesterday. I highly recommend this cup to all Solana owners since this cup allows the Tunze skimmer to be positioned in the first chamber. The cup is made of high quality material and looks nice in the tank. Most importantly, it works perfectly!

Thanks so much StevieT - I appreciate your fast shipment, quality product, reasonable pricing and great communication. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

I purchased Stevie T's skimmer cup for the RSM and it rocks! It’s so nice to be able to open the cover w/out the skimmer cup getting stuck! Great design and it works great. Lots of skimmate. I highly recommend this product as well as his media reactor. Thanks Steve!

Biocube14GAL

Purchased the Tunze cup for the Solana. Great Guy very high quality stuff super fast shipping and stands behind his stuff 100% cant wait to see what he comes out with next.

• 3 weeks later...

Purchased a Tunze Cup that Steve Custom made for me so the skimmer now fits into the back of a 28G Nano Cube HQI with 0 modifications to the back area or skimmer. The cup started working 5 minutes after I put it in and Im extremely pleased with the fast serivce and quality product. They wrote a song about you Steve, its called "Did you ever know that your my Hero?"

Archived