SaltCritters.com

crakeur's got new stuff

Crakeur

field of zoos. the large colonies on the right and left are from logical reef. there are various color morphs on each colony. the two little colonies in the middle are from thesea.org. you tell me who has more for the money?

Wow...is that a huge snail I see in the front right? I see the percs are still happily swimming around too. We need some close up shots now.

yes caja, I have several large turbos in there. already getting on my nerves. percs jumped in front of half the shots I took.

here are some more of thesea.org's zoos

adin, this is the 26. te 7 sits, upside down, on my terrace. it remains empty and quiet and lonely until I get the office expansion done. then I'll kill time staring at the tank rather than staring at nano-reef.com

Originally posted by Crakeur

then I'll kill time staring at the tank rather than staring at nano-reef.com

oh but wont ya miss us crak:*(

by the way nice zoos;)

the corals in the tank. there is also a small purple stag frag in there and in the back a dying acro that might actually pull thru and way in the back is my red monti cap.

birdsnest in the back and three monti frags on the left side. the tall one is a monti digi from satchmo, the little one below it is actually a frag from my old green with purple rim that satchmo had. it is completely brown now but the halides might get it going again and there is also a light brown one that I got from palmettoreefs (throw in) that is also supposedly of the purple rim variety. I need to move this one as it is too close to the maxima.

the clam is bright turquoise and, like an idiot, I put it on a perfect shelf, where it attached. Now it looks brown when I look at head on.

not pictured is my rose bta (I know, I always advise against but I couldn't turn down the deal) which immediately moved behind the rock and into a cave area.

chewing gum.

actually, it's one of those tubes of putty. I hate the stuff but my dad picked some up for me, in case my order had mounted frags in it, which it did. normally I use spsfrags.com glue or an alternate that I found on the web (same crap, different packaging basically - not as thick so it's a bit harder to work with). The birdsnest was mounted on a plug but it broke free so I used that stuff for ease of mounting. The acros are mounted on screw type plugs so I covered the screws in the epoxy crap and affixed them between the rocks.

the very best stuff is the spsfrag.com glue. as soon as I get an order in with patrick, I'm picking up two more bottles.

I wondered because I have a tube of that putty. The last tube I had was coraline pink which kind of blended okay...or better than the gray stuff I now have. Looked alot like what you have there. :/ Works great tho.

the pink stuff usually gets crumbly when I use it. this one is actually green outside and white inside. makes a white putty, which will hopefully be covered with corals.

next up, more fish, perhaps next week. another order from logical when the zoo keeper is ready to let me raid his private stash, one spsfrag order and/or one phishybusiness order (acros and softies - green trees are amazing)

then I'll break it down and move on again - not

Archived