BibleSue

Original Prop Tank 24g Nano

DSCN1034.jpg

DSCF0825.jpg

Full to overflowing

DSCF3618.jpg

New Prop Tank

Step 1

Hubby built a counter to hold the 30L & the 20H fuge.

DSCF3549.jpg

Step 2

After the Mid TN Frag Swap I moved all of the frags into the 20H to move the old Prop Tank so the counter could be put in. This shot is just the left overs from the frag swap.

DSCN1197.jpg

Step 3

Put in the counter & fill the tank with water & LR. Skimmer is hanging on the side for now. Remodeling us such a mess! :lol:

DSCF3662.jpg

Step 4

Move frags over to the 30L

DSCN1235.jpg

Everything looks much happier in the larger tank with more rock & a better skimmer. Now I have to get the fuge set up. Stay tuned, folks!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can attest to this!

Company also gets rushing water sound effects in the background!

Making the bathroom just around the corner very conveniently placed. :lol:

Company also gets rushing water sound effects in the background!

OOHH! Sounds relaxing, when can I book my "relaxing getaway" to the coral spaw... I mean kitchen. LOL

Very nice looking set up Sue, and as always very nice looking corals!

OOHH! Sounds relaxing, when can I book my "relaxing getaway" to the coral spaw... I mean kitchen. LOL

Very nice looking set up Sue, and as always very nice looking corals!

You need to make your reservations soon. We are filling up for the rest of Feb. & March. :lol:

Thanks for the compliments & for being such a great customer!

Wow looking great :)

BTW I think you should just gut the kitchen and go with wall to wall frag tanks. Besides there is always take out for the guests.

Yea!! Susan has a prop tank thread!!!

Tagging along, naturally. :)

I could not help but notice the coffee pot missing from the latest shots....... :o

Best of luck with the upgrade!

--Richie

Looking good Sue... but I thought you were going for a 40g Breeder :P I know never enough money for everything you want right?!

I'm starting to turn my 8g BioCube in my office into a frag tank :/ I got to the point with some of my zoas that I was able to start cutting them back a bit and not put too big a dent in the colonies.

You need to get some pics of what you have for trade/sale becasue I'm always looking for more zoas, rics, or other softies!

What I want to know is...are you bringing some of those frags to the East TN frag swap in Knoxville? I feel a need coming on. :P

Olivia

What frag swap is this???

I haven't heard anything about it and would love to go!!!

Excuse my noobness Sue but I really like this coral what is it called?

DSCN1199.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's an Acan, but I'm not sure what kind specifically.

I'm still learning about the different names and classifications for Acans.

I actually picked that one out for her at the last frag swap, and I've called dibs on the first frag from it!

Looking great Sue! B) I really like the old stove, err I mean tank stand. ;) hehe

Yeah, that's how we ended up with the coral kitchen name!

Tangboy, I'm pretty sure she has some stuff available right now.

I'm expecting to list some stuff for sale in a few days to clean out the prop tank, but you can get first pick if you want to stop by.

The stove is still there. It is just under the counter. The coffee pot will return when everything is set up. I spent today trying to get like things together so I can let people who are asking know what is available & polyp counts. I need to clear out a few things till I get my sump set up so I can get what I have organized. I currently have LR at one end in the tank waiting for the sump. I hope hubby will get the glass ground down to fit tomorrow. It is slightly too wide for the tank. I will get back to everyone that is waiting tomorrow I hope.

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed this new thread in your sig, Sue. What fun! Love the pics--it's so nice to get a glimpse into your life & methods. New tank is looking great.

--Diane

Just noticed this new thread in your sig, Sue. What fun! Love the pics--it's so nice to get a glimpse into your life & methods. New tank is looking great.

--Diane

Thanks, Diane! Sump is about ready to start setting up. Hubby finally finished putting in the glass to section it off. Hope fully I will be adding more pictures soon.

Archived